Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be in Singapore when the quarterfinals are on and am hoping to watch the match against Edinburgh. The big pubs aren't advertising it, I already checked, but Muddy Murphy's said that they will try and play it on one of the smaller screens

Does anyone have any other suggestions or know where it will be shown for sure?

Comment

Any recommendations for watching Saturdays game in Girona?

Only arrive 30 mins before KO so somewhere central.

Alternative is Premier Sport app.

Anyone used it, is it any good and does it work in Catalonia?

Comment

Folks, anyone got any suggestions for a pub in Douglas, Isle of Man to watch the match this Sat, please? (over there this weekend for a wedding).

Comment

I will be in Berlin visiting my sister this weekend, any ideas for a pub that will show the Pro 14 qtr against Benetton?

Comment

Originally posted by topcoach.ie View Post
            I will be in Berlin visiting my sister this weekend, any ideas for a pub that will show the Pro 14 qtr against Benetton?
            Try Finnegans. Bergstrasse - U-Bahn Rathaus Steglitz (U9), S-Bahn Rathaus Steglitz (S1)

Also Belushi's - Rosa Luxemburg Strasse - U-Bahn Rosa Luxemburg Platz (U2). Facebook message from them below:

"We have them on the schedule for you! We won’t be taking reservations at that time of day, but recommend you come in a bit earlier to grab the best seats."

2nd option is more central if that helps.
            Last edited by neill_m; 2nd-May-2019, 12:27.

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post

Try Finnegans. Bergstrasse - U-Bahn Rathaus Steglitz (U9), S-Bahn Rathaus Steglitz (S1)

Also Belushi's - Rosa Luxemburg Strasse - U-Bahn Rosa Luxemburg Platz (U2). Facebook message from them below:

"We have them on the schedule for you! We won’t be taking reservations at that time of day, but recommend you come in a bit earlier to grab the best seats."

2nd option is more central if that helps.
              Many thanks Neil, never been to Berlin so new ground, hopefully will get to see it...

Comment

Will be in central London for the match, anyone know a decent pub that will be showing it in Zone 1 vicinity?

Comment

Working...
                X