Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any recommendations for place to watch Ireland V England March 17th in Boston please?

Comment

Any recommendations on where to watch Scarlets game this sat in Clermont ? Rémi ? VGE ?
      Just know Café Pascal. A good hardcore rugby place ? thx.

Comment

This thread has gone very quiet! Any ideas how/where to watch the Munster Scarlets game in Carcassonne?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

you should ask Steve McMahon
          http://www.the42.ie/steve-mcmahon-mu...09118-Mar2018/

Comment

Originally posted by frombrittany View Post
            I saw that the other day, I was thinking "WHICH IRISH BAR?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
              This thread has gone very quiet! Any ideas how/where to watch the Munster Scarlets game in Carcassonne?

How are things locally there after the Terrorist incident yesterday?

Stay safe
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                How are things locally there after the Terrorist incident yesterday?

Stay safe
                Cheers! To be honest other than the fact that I read the news on irish websites I wouldn't know anything happened here, and it's not a big place! Other than the airport I haven't seen any police, very strange.

Comment

Anyone have recommendations for somewhere in Berlin for the Toulon match please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Anything seems possible now; economic stability, world peace, Conor O’Shea completing a sentence without being interrupted, even the permanent cessation of The X Factor feels within reach.
                  RISTEARD COOPER The Irish Times - Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post

If anyone is asking the same question in future, Irish bar called the Celt in Carcassonne put it on a TV for me, have sky sports & other sports channels plus tonnes of Munster memorabilia on the walls. I hate Irish bars but it was surprisingly nice. Crap beers on draught though.

Comment

Anyone know of somewhere showing the Toulon game tomorrow afternoon in or around Central London, please? Thanks.

Comment

Bar in Torremolinos for Pro 14 at weekend please?

Comment

Anywhere in Boston for both semi finals?
                          Believe.

Comment

Lir on Boylston Street in Boston

Comment

Anyone know somewhere in Manchester to watch the semi-final on Sunday? clashes with Man City game, but hopefully the fact they've already won the league will help. Small caveat - I'll have my 4-month-old daughter with me, so place can't be too rowdy.
                              Girlfriend\'s English Boss: That Gaelic Football you lot play is a bit mad isn\'t it?

Girlfriend: That\'s nothing, you should watch a game of hurling. Think hockey except the ball is harder, it flies around the place and the sticks have bits of metal on the end of them.

GEB: Woah, sounds dangerous.

GF: Yeah, you can understand why some lads wear helmets, sure people have died.

GEB: What, from being hit in the head?

GF: No, they were shot by the English.

Comment

Anyone know if 'ESPN+' will be showing the semi finals in the US this weekend? They don't seem to have a schedule available anywhere!

Thanks
                                Believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X