X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in the World to Watch Rugby

Originally posted by sewa View Post
    Anyone got any other good suggestions for Amsterdam, will be there this weekend for Argies game
    I was in a small Irish pub in Leidseplein 24, Amsterdam.... Dan Murphys... Even ran into someone I played schools rugby against.... Small pub close to the tv, easy to chat to others....
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Yeah that wasnt a bad spot ILC, Lieden this weekend, if anyone is around pop in, I will be down the Duke watching all of the games
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Anyone have any recommendations for Italy Ireland in Nottingham this weekend?
        Girlfriend\'s English Boss: That Gaelic Football you lot play is a bit mad isn\'t it?

Girlfriend: That\'s nothing, you should watch a game of hurling. Think hockey except the ball is harder, it flies around the place and the sticks have bits of metal on the end of them.

GEB: Woah, sounds dangerous.

GF: Yeah, you can understand why some lads wear helmets, sure people have died.

GEB: What, from being hit in the head?

GF: No, they were shot by the English.

Comment

Anyone in Munich can meet up with rugby fans in Molly Malones in Steinstrasse , ( sbahn Rosenheimer Platz ) on Sunday for the game against Quins . Rugby always has prefernce over football here ,although the pub can show 3 different channels if demand is there.

Comment

Nairobi, Kenya anyone?

Comment

Port Louis, Mauritius for the semi??
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Anyone know anywhere to watch the semi in Palermo, Sicily?
                Ta

Comment

hi,

where in new york will be the best place for the semi final?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by k974 View Post
                    hi,

where in new york will be the best place for the semi final?

thanks
                    Try the Red Lion in Greenwich Village http://www.redlionnyc.com

(Before anyone suggests McCormacks - it is now shut!)

Comment

This pains me to write but does anyone know of a pub in Glasgow to watch the game on Saturday?
                      "Why am I so rubbish at life?" Quote from a Saints fan in Shannon Airport 11/04/2010

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day...Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life :-)

Comment

Is break for the border still the meeting place for munsterfans in Dublin?

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
                          Is break for the border still the meeting place for munsterfans in Dublin?
                          Yes. We went there for the Quins game and there were about 50-60 maybe abd a few stray tigers as well. Good atmosphere and a huge big screen.
                          Watch out for the mad Crimson King that used to post here.
                          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
                            Port Louis, Mauritius for the semi??
                            do you know what tv package your hotel has?

if it is dstv, the game is live on channel 205 (supersport 5)

dstv is south african based but is the most popular satellite tv network in africa. i'm hoping my nairobi hotel has this channel.

Comment

Lads heading to kilkenny for the weekend with the mrs. Anyone recomend a good pub to watch it in?
                              Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief, they kill for inspiration then sing about their grief...

Comment

Originally posted by Beckinder View Post
                                This pains me to write but does anyone know of a pub in Glasgow to watch the game on Saturday?
                                Watched a few Heineken cup games in Waxy O'Connors on 44 West George Street a few years back. A few Irish rugby supporters were there before. Close to Queens Street station.

Failing that a few nice pubs around Byres Road / Ashton Lane area. Not sure how many would be watching the rugby though.

Comment

Working...
                                X