***Ticket List Bilbao 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Ticket List Bilbao 2018

With the blessing of a mod.. I have created aticket list from everyone requesting tickets on the Bilbao thread...
    If you get sorted, you can be removed from the list...

good luck to all of us... Hopefully we will all be up in Bilbao May 11th/12/13th

Bardcom 5 Tickets
    i_like_cake 3 tickets
    Markc 2 tickets
    Kevin7 2 Tickets
    Druid 2 tickets
    Benji 3 tickets
    cinocat4 3 tickets
    mdesmond 4 tickets
    fly_caster 4 tickets
    Nigelhic 1 ticket
    eldiablo 2 tickets
    Haddock Thrower 2 Tickets
    TippLad 1 Ticket
    Rebel Yell 3 Tickets
    Last edited by i_like_cake; 4th-May-2018, 12:39.
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

I am mr chips and I approve of this message.

(much appreciated ILC )
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I'm not sorted yet, will remove myself when I am.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I would be delighted with 2 tickets, although my request is for 4, as our traveling companions are ok with taking their chances outside the stadium on the day.

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

I have two tkts for the Fri night game if anyone is looking... €22.50 each. Can email once payment received.
          "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

I got sorted outside of this board... thank you MRSC London..!
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Well done on setting up the list , Thanks
              When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Thanks for setting up. Hopefully some of us will be able to be removed following the Season Ticket holder lottery announcement tomorrow. We are expecting it to be 3 or 4 times over subscribed.

Comment

Thanks for setting this up, really appreciate it!

Comment

Accommodation offer - last year I booked a room for two in San Sebastian but am not going now. I have until May 3 to cancel it, but until then I can change the guest details so that someone else gets it at the cheaper price. Booked to check in Friday, out Monday for €150 in total, i.e. for the three nights. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM. I've seen hotels in Bilbao jack up their prices to €800+ per night for that weekend, so hopefully this will help someone beat the rip-off.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Joder, that is an amazing deal...

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know - wish it was me taking advantage of it! But I'd the Bordeaux trip last weekend, 10 hours of a round trip plus overnight accommodation in Limerick this weekend, same again for the league SF playoff the following weekend, then if we get as far as the league final I'll be down to Dublin where one round for three people costs nearly twenty seven euro in Paddy Cullen's and they don't even give you a commemorative glass ... the wallet is feeling the strain and when it's not my team playing in Bilbao, I can't really justify it.
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Could I please be added. Looking for 2. Thx. Mark.

Comment

What were you drinking?
                            Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                            I know - wish it was me taking advantage of it! But I'd the Bordeaux trip last weekend, 10 hours of a round trip plus overnight accommodation in Limerick this weekend, same again for the league SF playoff the following weekend, then if we get as far as the league final I'll be down to Dublin where one round for three people costs nearly twenty seven euro in Paddy Cullen's and they don't even give you a commemorative glass ... the wallet is feeling the strain and when it's not my team playing in Bilbao, I can't really justify it.

Comment

Two pints of ale and a Bacardi & coke. Twenty six seventy five please ...
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                              X