Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardiff V Munster Saturday 17th February 17.30 Sky sports action.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardiff V Munster Saturday 17th February 17.30 Sky sports action.

Thinking of heading to this, is anyone else planning on going? What is the terrace like? Had a terrible experience the last time I went in the stands but at least on the terrace I can get away from any langers.

Hoping we head there as close to full strength as we can. A win here would kill off Cardiff’s chances of catching us and do the Westies a favour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by the plastic paddy; 12th-February-2018, 12:39.

Bad experience TPP?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
      Thinking of heading to this, is anyone else planning on going? What is the terrace like? Had a terrible experience the last time I went in the stands but at least on the terrace I can get away from any langers.

Hoping we head there as close to full strength as we can. A win here would kill off Cardiff’s chances of catching us and do the Westies a favour.

Was hoping to, but KO time doesn’t allow me to get back to Sheffield that night and travelling all next week- so, unfortunately not. There also seem to be rail works that weekend, which others travelling might want to check.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
        Bad experience TPP?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
        Sat behind a pre pubescent girl screaming foul abuse at the referee, encouraged by her grandfather. The worst thing I have ever seen in a rugby ground. Forget the stewards, I nearly called social services.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
          Was hoping to, but KO time doesn’t allow me to get back to Sheffield that night and travelling all next week- so, unfortunately not. There also seem to be rail works that weekend, which others travelling might want to check.
          That is a shame, it is an easy enough drive for me though so I don’t have to worry about the lunacy of the UK rail network.

Comment

S4C not showing this game. Sky have it with highlights on TG4 later on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
              S4C not showing this game. Sky have it with highlights on TG4 later on Saturday night.
              Apologies. It is indeed on Sky. I will try and amend. The date would probably be helpful as well, apart from that I did quite well!?![emoji12]

Comment

Working...
              X