SCTV- Available channels???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCTV- Available channels???

Anyone know whether SCTVs new digital service can tune in to BBC Wales etc forCL games. I'm thinking of getting the service as it has Satanta as part of the standard package.

If it's on BBC Wales it's on Setanta, I can't remember ever seeing a CL match on BBC W that wasn't on Setanta.

Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

We had SCTV years ago. Does anyone know if the new digital service launch was successful?.I don't know about BBC Wales, years ago Welsh BBC was their default version.

Comment

I contacted them re the service, and it's not widely available ATT - poss. only in Carrigaline. Might be worth giving them a shout....

SCTV - CONTACT DETAILS

SCTV DIGITAL. Enterprise House, Ballinrea Road, Carrigaline, Co Cork.

Tel: 021 4897966 / 021 4897967 / 1890 728834

Fax: 0214798999

Emai: info@sctvdigital.com
        Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

Well their analogue service is great, 8 channels for 85 euro a year. Cant understand why anyone who can get it dosent, would never give that rude shower of f**kers in Chorus any of my money.
          \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl
            If it's on BBC Wales it's on Setanta, I can't remember ever seeing a CL match on BBC W that wasn't on Setanta.

They have shown the odd Welsh derby that has not been shown on Setanta Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by ECSquared
              Well their analogue service is great, 8 channels for 85 euro a year. Cant understand why anyone who can get it dosent, would never give that rude shower of f**kers in Chorus any of my money.
              Why pay for it?
              Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

I've had the SCTV analogue service for years now and it's spot on. Unfortunately, live ML or HEC games aren't covered on their channels so if I'm going to go down the slippery slope of cable TV, thenI'd rather go with SCTV than the others.

Comment

im confused...does this channel screen all the rugby games that are on setanta?

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl
                    Originally posted by ECSquared
                    Why pay for it?

Coz if no-one does then the service will presumably go away. Its a bargin as far as I'm concerned.
                    \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

Working...
                    X