Leicester Away 17th December 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leicester Away 17th December 2018

Tickets for Leicester V Munster are available online on the Leicester Tigers Website.

We are heading to his with friends of ours in the UK and they picked up four tickets OK once I let them know they were on sale.

As MRSC allocation not available yet and we were looking for four, grabbing them of Leicester made more sense.

MRSC still have an allocation on sale at a cheaper price than Leicester tigers:

https://www.tickettailor.com/checkou...11874/chk/161e

Comment

Originally posted by aedanknight View Post
      MRSC still have an allocation on sale at a cheaper price than Leicester tigers:

https://www.tickettailor.com/checkou...11874/chk/161e
      Was this a london branch initiative? I had been keeping an eye on the main MRSC site and had not noted anything.

Comment

Originally posted by saarlander View Post
        Was this a london branch initiative? I had been keeping an eye on the main MRSC site and had not noted anything.
        London Branch receive community options from some UK clubs.

Comment

Lads can anyone advise. How far is it to East Midlands? If I was at game would I make flight home at 9.10? Or what'd be my best option if I wanted to be back in Limerick by 10am Monday morning?

Comment

According to Google Maps, it's 20 Miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
              According to Google Maps, it's 20 Miles.
              Yea but return flight is 9.10 to Dub would it be enough time

Comment

I don't know. I just answered your first question. Stevetelecom is a local, he'd know

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
                  Yea but return flight is 9.10 to Dub would it be enough time
                  It is possible, but very very tight. You would have to have a taxi booked and ready to go straight after the game, no farting about, probably need it waiting a few mins away from stadium Traffic.

Does not leave much scope if any for any sort of delay on the road. Not something I would do to be honest. Too stressful.

Comment

Cheers. Any other solutions possible?

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
                      Cheers. Any other solutions possible?
                      Head back on train to London that evening, fly into shannon next day .. Skyscanner is your friend

Comment

I know there are bus & train options, but is anyone flying into Birmingham and thinking of hiring a car to get to this one? If so, I'd be happy to contribute to costs for getting to Leicester - I'm looking at a flight that lands in Brum at 14.25 on the Sunday. Haven't decided on my return arrangements yet so no point asking about that right now.
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

You'd probably better off getting a taxi approximately £40 e.w

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

Comment

Killer what have you xone

Comment

If you are looking for trains use crosscountrytrains.co.uk
                              East Midlands airport has skyline busses that go to Leicester...(Derby Notts for train connection).
                              Actually there is a train station near the airport but I'm sure there will be bus to it.(have passed through but never stopped or driven by)you can get a train to Leicester there

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                              Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Working...
                              X