Racing 92 Away January 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing 92 Away January 2018

Apologies to take the focus away from everyone packing their sun cream for this weekend but thought I might let everyone know that there are very reasonable flights available from Dublin to Paris for the weekend of Racing vs Munster in January.

With Racing moving to their new stadium it could be a great opportunity for Munster fans to snap up a few tickets when they become available. Does anybody know if Racing sell tickets on public sale?

A group of 6 of us have booked flights returning on the Monday to allow for a potential Sunday afternoon kick off.

I'm also interested to attend this game.

Am I correct that the new stadium has a fixed roof?

I'm also interested if Racing92 normally offers tickets on public sale? It has 32k capacity so surely it shouldn't be too difficult to get tickets?

Am I correct that Corcoran's was the meeting point last year? If so again this year it would make sense to have a hotel near city center instead Nanterre.

Comment

Was just looking at the Racing website and it seems their tickets are sold via public sale so should be no problem picking them up. Not sure exactly when they go on sale however. The new stadium looks incredible, fixed roof I believe yes.

Comment

That should make a nice echo when we sing the Fields!

Comment

Are we predicting a Saturday game

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
            Was just looking at the Racing website and it seems their tickets are sold via public sale so should be no problem picking them up. Not sure exactly when they go on sale however. The new stadium looks incredible, fixed roof I believe yes.
            Its more like the Point Depot, the O2 in London, or a convention centre than a stadium tbh, the players got a walk around inside it lately and threw vids up on instagram.

Essentially its a gigantic room with a giant gable wall behind one of the goals. The pitch is entirely synthetic. Its closer to a basketball stadium or madison sq garden

It looks amazing.
            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
              I would not predict - I would say 50/50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why are you asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post
                  Why are you asking?
                  For flights

Comment

For flights
                    My advise would be to hold your horses. I wouldn't be surprised if the game is on Sunday. France 2 might like to broadcast the game in the new stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post
                      My advise would be to hold your horses. I wouldn't be surprised if the game is on Sunday. France 2 might like to broadcast the game in the new stadium.
                      Cheers that what I'll do great deals but trying to plan flight home. Will be cool to see new stadium

Comment

We booked flights from the Friday evening from Dublin to Monday just in case it's a Sunday fixture. We're covered for everything except a Friday evening game, watch my luck how it will be fixed for Friday!

Comment

Three of us have booked flights, leaving Friday morning from Dublin and returning Monday afternoon so we're covered.
                          Just need to get tickets now. I'm assuming there won't be an issue with the capacity.

Comment

Two of us are booked for it and hoping to get tickets. Stadium looks incredible, hopefully tickets won't be too hard to get.

Comment

tickets going on sale next week

Comment

Working...
                              X