Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anyone travelling from Kilkenny, Waterford or Dungarvan tomorrow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know anyone travelling from Kilkenny, Waterford or Dungarvan tomorrow?

Hi all, Anyone know anyone travelling from Kilkenny, Waterford or Dungarvan tomorrow? I need a favour - ticket pickup and I'll meet in Limerick. Please post back or pm me... Thanks - Mark.

I'm hoping to go but will confirm in the morning. Based in Waterford
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Sound - if you do come up. Any chance you could pick up tickets for me in Waterford at 2pm or would that be too late for you to make it to the game?

Comment

Probably as late as I could leave it. If I'm going I'll PM you in the morning
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Thanks Man - girl who has the tickets is in Kilkenny but said she will be in Waterford by 2 - I could always check if she could get there a bit earlier. Sure let me know in the morning anyway...

Comment

Working...
          X