Kit Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kit Changes

From what I hear we are now getting a new Champions Cup Kit this season (from staff at Lifestyle Sport), as well as the new home and away Pro 14 kit. This is getting out of hand and last seasons Champions Cup gear, was the best in years 😓😓😓

Originally posted by Munster Rebel 1972 View Post
    From what I hear we are now getting a new Champions Cup Kit this season (from staff at Lifestyle Sport), as well as the new home and away Pro 14 kit. This is getting out of hand and last seasons Champions Cup gear, was the best in years [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29]
    The staff are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
      The staff are wrong.
      I got a present of the Champions Cup jersey last march, when I tried to exchange it for another size a few weeks later I was told they weren't making them anymore as the new one would be out this season.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
      "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
        I got a present of the Champions Cup jersey last march, when I tried to exchange it for another size a few weeks later I was told they weren't making them anymore as the new one would be out this season.

I assure you, they are incorrect. The European kit, is the same as last season.
        Last edited by Keyop; 8th-September-2017, 07:57.

Comment

Well feck them, I got fair thick at the time as I really like that jersey, ended up getting an Ireland one instead

"Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Why can we not buy the Champions Cup gear so??
            It's not online or available in any stores!
            That's the Jersey, that I wanted to get with my MRSC voucher. Highly dissatisfied with this service from the retailer that has sole rights to sell our kits.

Comment

Also thought European Jersey staying as last season due to it's popularity
              Class jersey in my opinion!!

Comment

Originally posted by Munster Rebel 1972 View Post
                Why can we not buy the Champions Cup gear so??
                It's not online or available in any stores!
                That's the Jersey, that I wanted to get with my MRSC voucher. Highly dissatisfied with this service from the retailer that has sole rights to sell our kits.
                You need to ask the retailer

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                  You need to ask the retailer
                  While also conveying your dissatisfaction, through official channels, to those who granted the retailer its exclusive contract.

Comment

We did the retailer, see the very first post!!!

Comment

Every year the European gear is released the last week in September. The jersey changes every 2 years but the range of jackets, polo shorts etc changes every year. MR have already said that they totally sold out the production run of last years jersey and that it would be back in the shops before the Euro campaign starts. Stop getting your knickers in a twist people!

Comment

Sold out?

Surely if it's not changing all they need is another production run. Why wait? The demand is there

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
                        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Probably because this season's is so poor compared to Champions Cup gear.

Comment

so...last week of September for actual red gear? The orange stuff I'm not a fan of but would like to use my 20% voucher on a fleece or windbreaker maybe.

Comment

https://twitter.com/lifestylesports/...51118619430915

Euro gear available from tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X