17/18 ERC Fixtures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17/18 ERC Fixtures

Anyone an idea of when fixtures will be out? Or better still a PM with advance notice....

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
    Anyone an idea of when fixtures will be out? Or better still a PM with advance notice....

I emailed the EPRC last week about this and was told early august,going by the last few years I reckon last week in august. Im looking to go to the Castres away fixture so if anyone has a headsup up on that I would really appreciate a PM.
    B.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterultra View Post
      I emailed the EPRC last week about this and was told early august,going by the last few years I reckon last week in august. Im looking to go to the Castres away fixture so if anyone has a headsup up on that I would really appreciate a PM.
      B.

Are you going form Ireland? What route you taking? I was thinking of it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
        Are you going form Ireland? What route you taking? I was thinking of it as well.
        Fly to Toulouse is the normal route

Comment

If the games on rounds 1/2 in Oct You got Dubland to Carcassonne with RY or to Toulouse with AER Fungus,but if its on Dec or Jan then its a bit more tricky as the Toulouse flight go's for he winter and the Carcassonne flight reduces to fri and sunday so ideally from a travel point of view we want that game away in rounds 1/2.I was in Castres in 2006 and 2008,really nice town and they love Their rugby.
          B.

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
            Fly to Toulouse is the normal route
            Dublin Holyhead on the ferry then take a few trains.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
              Train to London, then Eurostar to Paris etc. Is there a TGV to Toulouse/Castres?

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
                Train to London, then Eurostar to Paris etc. Is there a TGV to Toulouse/Castres?
                Via Bordeaux, takes about 5 hours

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                  Utter madness.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
                  Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                  Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Now thats what You'd call dedication!.Of course DUB to Paris then tgv to Toulouse,regional train to Castres another option.Losing Shannon to Paris was a balls,although for games not in Paris the flight times werent great.Got to see the re-arranged Stade v Munster Game two years ago for €40 return.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                      Utter madness.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
                      It's about the journey.

Comment

Didn't Castres move their last game against us to Toulouse?

Comment

Yes ROG dropped a goal for a last minute win a week after doing the same v Northampton.

Comment

The DUB - TOU flight won't be long going up once fixtures are out.

Comment

its an awefull pity the MRSC can't do something as in organising charter flights, I know some of the Guys there looked at doing it but the bond was too big. The Killester travel prices are crazy and are usually little more the one night trips where Your barely on the ground 24hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X