Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ticket thread: Munster v Scarlets PRO12 FINAL!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticket thread: Munster v Scarlets PRO12 FINAL!!!

Not one, not two, but three exclamation marks because WE'RE IN THE FINAL!!!

OFFICIAL PRO12 FINAL TICKET LIST - LAST ONE OF THE SEASON
    This is the only ticket list that should be considered for passing on/exchanging tickets for the Pro12 Final against Scarlets on Saturday May 27th at 18.15.
    Please do not clog up other threads with ticket requests for this match.

Feel free to add your name to the list if you need a ticket. If you have a spare ticket feel free to advertise it here. If you wish to offer a poster a ticket please PM them. If you are lucky enough to get a ticket please reply to this thread asking for your name to be removed from the list!

Please also note - if you say that you will take a ticket from someone then you must take it and pay for it unless the provider is happy to keep it. It will then be up to you to pass it on, etc.

I think it's fair to suggest we try to buy tickets from supporters of other teams at face value before paying the inflated ticketmaster prices that have been introduced in recent days.

Anyone attempting to sell ticket(s) above face value will be banned.
    Tis but a scratch.

I'll copy over existing ticket offers from the other threads shortly, so please don't duplicate anything if you've posted already. Fair play to theghost for making contact with Leinster supporters offering tickets.

NB the MRSC included the following information with their ticket announcement:
    As tickets for the Guinness PRO12 Final have been on public sale for a number of months there are only a limited number of tickets held for the two clubs participating in the Final. However tickets will be on public sale from 9pm this evening (Saturday 20 May) via Ticketmaster should you wish to purchase yours directly.

The Munster Rugby Supporters Club have an allocation of 1875 tickets for current members. Members can enter a lottery to get the opportunity to purchase one ticket per member.
    More info HERE
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Looking for 3 tickets...40 or 50 euro tickets....

Thanks
      Ruairi

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

LIST UPDATED 23/5/17

TICKETS REQUESTED
        Joe King - SORTED
        TokyoCrusaders92 - Looking for 3 tickets...40 or 50 euro tickets.... Thanks, Ruairi
        Claireggrant - Hi Folks,I need 2 tickets. I would prefer not behind the goals. Any where else will do.
        Miles - Looking for two Lower level if possible! In Dublin so can collect if needed.
        Muckier Boots - Looking for two tickets for any section of the ground, can only really afford 50 euro and below.
        daveyq - If anyone has the details of someone selling the adult and child ticket, please let me know. I am a Dublin based Munster fan.
        reddan - Looking for 3 tickets West lower if possible.
        lawrence - Im looking for 4 tickets together
        Tipplad - Hi all, I am looking for one child beside two adult tickets. Dublin based Munster Fan. Thanks, this site has been very kind to me for tickets on many occasions!

TICKETS AVAILABLE
        Mano - I have two tickets I need to sell (at face value €60 each) for the final next Saturday as I cannot attend. Block 101 Row CC.
        LeotheLeinsterLion - I have two tickets for the final for sale. €45 a pop. Premium level near halfway.
        marbar - 4 tickets for sale. Seated together. Block 109. Hardcopy tickets. €50 each - Face Value. Based in Dublin. PM if interested.
        John23 - 3 tickets for sale. Premium Level. Section 316. €75 each. Hard copy tickets. Based in Dublin. PM any interest.
        Munsterboy - Two East Stand upper level tickets for sale at face value. Block 502 Row F. 65 euro each but will take €110 for the pair.
        Rouge 1891 - SOLD
        AsheJumper - Have 1 adult and 1 child ticket for the Family area (116) at the Landsdowne road end if anyone needs them. €60 for the 2 (45 + 15). I'm in Dublin City and can meet anytime during the week.
        RugbyNomad - Hi all, I'm an ulsterman with 2 spare tickets in east stand Block 504 row L going at face value €50 but you do have to sit beside 2 grumpy ulstermen.
        trueblue85 - SOLD
        mtleinster - I have 2 tickets for Row B of block 509. Total charge was €151.90 so I'll sell for €150 to keep things simple. Based in Dublin
        toff - SOLD
        Keithchap - 3 premium level tickets available if anyone is interested. Block 306. Paid €290 including booking fee but the price per ticket is €90, so €270 for the three. Tickets are in hand in Dublin.
        Meister - I have 2 tickets for sale: West Stand Lower Block 119 Row B Seats 11 & 12 if interested. Paid £30 each, so would take the equivalent Euro. Hard copy, but in Belfast so would need to send asap.
        poplarside - Hello all, 4 x west stand tickets together in BLK 528 - 3rd row. Face value €50+€4.95 fee.. Hard copy printed tickets in hand. Can meet in South Dublin on Wednesday evening or else in Dublin on match day. PM if a Munster fan looking for tickets.
        Westie85 - Have two tickets together for Block 109 to sell. They are €50 each. Have physical tickets but can meet in Dublin on Saturday.

Also, more tickets available thanks the the following posted by theghost (well done sir!) who has had a few messages from the leinsterfans forum - send him a PM directly for details
        (1)have 1 Adult and 1 Child ticket for section 116 (Behind the Goal, Landsdowne road) Face value of €60 for them both (45 + 15). If you can let it be known on MF I'd appreciate it. I'm in Dublin and can meet anyone in Dublin City Centre during the week to hand them over. Thanks
        (2)Hi, I have 5 tickets together for BLK130 which cost €60 each a while back.
        Yes, I think I'll sell all 5 for €300 if you're interested.
        (3)Hiya,mate of mine has 1 ticket South stand Block 116 Row R, seat 20. Let me know if anyone wants it..Think cost about 40
        (4)Hello Mr Ghost. I have 3 tickets to spare. Premium Level Section 316. €225 for the lot. I want to pass the word onto anybody on munster fans
        Last edited by mr chips; 23rd-May-2017, 11:43.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Three Lower West Stand, Block 120, tickets together.

Face value €65 each but will sell for €150 tota

Comment

2 East Stand Upper tickets for sale.

Block 502 Row F

€65 each face value but will take €110 for the pair.

Please PM if interested.

Comment

Hi Folks,I need 2 tickets. I would prefer not behind the goals. Any where else will do.

Comment

Hi =, I need 2 tickets, how would you get them to us if you are in the UK?

Comment

I have 2 tickets for Row B of block 509.

Total charge was €151.90 so I'll sell for €150 to keep things simple. Based in Dublin

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Munsterboy pm'd you just now!! Regards martin

Comment

Hi I got sorted thanks a million! Shout out to John23 .. He was/is selling 3 Premium level at €75 each, Hard copy ticketsBased in Dublin... PM him if any interest

Comment

Sorted

Comment

Looking for two Lower level if possible! In Dublin so can collect if needed.

Comment

SOLD

Have two tickets for sale BLK506 Row Q. Face value €50+€4.95 each. Hard copy tickets and based in Limerick. PM if interested.

Last edited by toff; 22nd-May-2017, 19:14.

Comment

Just popped up in my inbox. And breath people.

Dear Members,

As you are aware, only a limited number of tickets were held for the two participating clubs for the Guinness PRO12 Final. Since yesterday morning, members had the opportunity to enter a lottery for a ticket. Based on the fact that tickets are on sale through both Scarlets and Ticketmaster, the demand on the Munster allocation is less than it may have been.

At 2pm today (Monday) we will close the lotteries. All those (both Full and Associate Members) who entered the lottery will be issued with an email containing a link and a unique password allowing them to purchase up to 2 tickets each. These tickets will be available from 3pm today until 4pm tomorrow (Tuesday) and will be the best category tickets available from the MRSC allocation.

An allocation of tickets will also be made available for all members to purchase from 4pm today until 12 noon on Wednesday. This is currently showing general sale allocation and prices but will switch to MRSC from 4pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X