Travel advice Pro 12 semi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel advice Pro 12 semi

Hello - London rugby fan coming in peace.

I'm lucky enough to be spending a weekend in Cork at the same time as the semi final with a few lads. Can anybody offer some advice on the best way to get up to Thomand Park and back for the semi final. Given the kick off time I'm more worried about getting back. Any help much appreciated

There may or may not be a special train put on for the match, you would need to keep an eye online @ irishrail.ie. Other than that there is a City Link bus which departs from Henry Street in the City Centre, about 20 minutes walk from Thomond.
    There is a train at 20:50 and 21:25 but both involve changing at Limerick Junction and can often involve a delay of up to 90 minutes in a spot that wouldn't be out of place in a Siberia.
    We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
    Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Irish rail usually put on some late trains. www.irishrail.ie

Comment

Return not so easy - Irish Rail last train at 21.05 - could be done if you hurry - about 30 mins walk from Thomond
        City Link Bus at 21.00 so same difference really as it would take about 5 mins less to walk to the stop.

How many of you would be going?

Comment

Cork to Limerick is easy. 51 bus. I love it!
          PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Irish Rail usually put on a late train to accomodate late kickoff. I was a regular until the MRSC started to lay on busses.

Comment

Working...
            X