Best Breakfast, Best Meeting Place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Breakfast, Best Meeting Place

So its nearly time to start getting excited about Sat, as it is my first trip to the Aviva, just wondering where is best place to get the Full Irish wit all d trimmings out near the Aviva and where are most Munster fans goin to gather for few early pints, group of us travelling on luas from Red Cow to Connolly and getting d dart out to the Aviva early Sat morn, hoping to be out near Aviva bout 1030am, so where will be best place to eat n then where will best place to go for pints

Originally posted by Axel Legend View Post
    So its nearly time to start getting excited about Sat, as it is my first trip to the Aviva, just wondering where is best place to get the Full Irish wit all d trimmings out near the Aviva and where are most Munster fans goin to gather for few early pints, group of us travelling on luas from Red Cow to Connolly and getting d dart out to the Aviva early Sat morn, hoping to be out near Aviva bout 1030am, so where will be best place to eat n then where will best place to go for pints
    Searsons in baggott street. Get in the snug. papers, great coffee and great breakfast.
    When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Tanx Benji, Sounds like the place to go, owned by a good Limerick man also I heard,

Comment

Beers in Slattrey's. 1.00pm.

Comment

Working...
        X