Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Bus for Semi final

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
    Car is paid for and I can get a refund. It's not much but it's a hell of a lot cheaper than a taxi. Aircoach was an option but I reckon it'll be manic after the game.

Gonna park at the Point and walk down. Thanks for all your suggestions folks and helpful PMs.

Ye are a good lot!
    Walk across the east link and then get the air coach or 747.

Ignore that - presume you meant that you can't get a refund.
    Last edited by The Last Stand; 21st-April-2017, 11:36.

Comment

Green bus was an absolute farce yesterday. My Dad had 10.15 bus booked, was at Arthurs Key at 9.30 and didnt get on a bus until 11.30. Got to Dublin city centre around KO and missed the entire 1st half. Hundreds of people had similar issues. They had massively overbooked.

Expecting a full refund, but any chance of other compensation? Their incompetence cost him half of the €75 ticket he had paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by xRedmanx View Post
        Green bus was an absolute farce yesterday. My Dad had 10.15 bus booked, was at Arthurs Key at 9.30 and didnt get on a bus until 11.30. Got to Dublin city centre around KO and missed the entire 1st half. Hundreds of people had similar issues. They had massively overbooked.

Expecting a full refund, but any chance of other compensation? Their incompetence cost him half of the €75 ticket he had paid for.
        That is really crappy.

Comment

There was a double decker type, Green Bus broken down on the southbound M7 as we headed up that morning, might have been a factor, aswell as the two collisions on the M7 on the way up, heard of many people just making it in on time, there being a mad rush of folk running into the stadium at KO.
          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Apparently there was just one fella one at the Red Cow Luas as well. I was talking to a couple and they said it was carnage there too.

BTW I parked in Clanna Gael Fontenoy GAA club in Irishtown. 10 mins walk to the stadium and straight out onto the East Wall / Port Tunnel afterwards. Twas grand and easy.
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

They had totally overbooked the busses. I can't understand why they were still taking bookings up to the night before the game when it was obvious that they weren't going to be able to cater for everyone. I ended up driving myself as there wasn't a hope I was going to get on in Annacotty anywhere near the 10.05 that I had booked. I brought 3 more with me from the queue.
              It will be Irish Rail for me if we get to the Pro 12 final.

Comment

Originally posted by finbarrk View Post
                They had totally overbooked the busses. I can't understand why they were still taking bookings up to the night before the game when it was obvious that they weren't going to be able to cater for everyone. I ended up driving myself as there wasn't a hope I was going to get on in Annacotty anywhere near the 10.05 that I had booked. I brought 3 more with me from the queue.
                It will be Irish Rail for me if we get to the Pro 12 final.
                Fair play for bringing the three.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                  Fair play for bringing the three.
                  He picked the three best ones in fairness. It was a hard decision
                  Attached Files
                  When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Working...
                  X