Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
    Nope the majority around there are Mon-Sat
    That's what I said, but there are also some Mon-Fri, you just have to know where
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Park at hueston for €9 for 24 hours. LUAS to connolly and DART. Will be cheaper than on street parking and you will be much faster getting back out to M7

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Hi Guys, Sorry if this is the wrong thread , but i just found out that all trains out of Cork on Saturday morning are full ,
        does anybody know if there's any chance they might put on an extra train. Apologies again for the intrusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
          Park at hueston for €9 for 24 hours. LUAS to connolly and DART. Will be cheaper than on street parking and you will be much faster getting back out to M7

It would be an option if I had the time but I don't. Need to be in the car immediately after the game. I'll feel better if I'm at least moving!
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

4e at Red Cow P&R but will be busy

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
              With zillions of Munster cars parking, be careful not to get stuck in traffic all trying to get away from the stadium to the M50 at the same time. Parking in the city centre might be a quicker option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Traffic out the M7 will be slow, going in, from 11, you'll get normal Sat am traffic as well, back out, everyone at the same time, can't be avoided

Comment

Whereabouts in Heuston can you park Up Front?
                Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

How is Irishtown for parking?

If it's ok would parking around there and heading towards the Point (3 Arena) and onward via the M50 toward the airport not be the quickest way?

I used to live on DNS so I know Dromcondra etc will be busy.

Comment

Fitzy, are you heading Whest after the game or back to the airport? If the airport it's probably too late now but you'd be better off getting the 747 or 757 and linking in to the DART.
                    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Airport. Hence the rush. I reckon the bus will be mental after the game so hired a car. Which I'm now starting to regret. I think I'll be ok though as nearly all the traffic will be heading south and I'm going north.

Irishtown to Dublin airport is 16 mins on Google maps. Obviously it'll be a bit longer Saturday evening but if I can do it in less than an hour I'm fine.

Comment

Park at the Point? 20 mins walk from Aviva, you'll get straight on to the Tunnel and airport

Comment

Originally posted by redster View Post
                          Whereabouts in Heuston can you park Up Front?
                          Back of the station is a massive car park

The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                          - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Fitzy. Now that I know your availabile time post match I'd scratch what I sent you. When you initially mentioned parking in Old Wesley it was a good fit.

Sulla's tunnel + Point suggestion is probably the way to go. You'll pay though.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kavy View Post
                              Fitzy. Now that I know your availabile time post match I'd scratch what I sent you. When you initially mentioned parking in Old Wesley it was a good fit.

Sulla's tunnel + Point suggestion is probably the way to go. You'll pay though.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk
                              Might be a bit late now but would scrapping the car and taking the air coach in and a taxi back be an option? Take Sulla's option and head back towards the Point but get a cab along the way. Don't think it'd cost more than €35 and you'd have the bus lanes.

Comment

Originally posted by buster View Post
                                Might be a bit late now but would scrapping the car and taking the air coach in and a taxi back be an option? Take Sulla's option and head back towards the Point but get a cab along the way. Don't think it'd cost more than €35 and you'd have the bus lanes.
                                Car is paid for and I can get a refund. It's not much but it's a hell of a lot cheaper than a taxi. Aircoach was an option but I reckon it'll be manic after the game.

Gonna park at the Point and walk down. Thanks for all your suggestions folks and helpful PMs.

Ye are a good lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X