Green Bus for Semi final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Bus for Semi final

Thinking of taking the Green Bus from Limerick to Dublin on the 22nd, never taken it before, just hoping for some Info, Where in Dub City does it drop you and are you collected again for same place? How far from the Aviva is the drop off in the City? Is it within walking distance or would you need a Taxi? Or where would you go from the drop off in the City to get the Dart as I see the Dart stops near Landsdowne Road? Hopefully somebody can provide some answers, Thanks in advance

Red Cow Luas or Westmoreland St is where it leaves you. Pickup is D'Olier Street or Red Cow Luas again.
    Marty in the Morning

Comment

Get it to red cow and then take LUAS to Connolly station and then DART to Landsdowne. In limerick you can get it from annacotty, UL or town behind Arthur's quay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Axel Legend View Post
        Thinking of taking the Green Bus from Limerick to Dublin on the 22nd, never taken it before, just hoping for some Info, Where in Dub City does it drop you and are you collected again for same place? How far from the Aviva is the drop off in the City? Is it within walking distance or would you need a Taxi? Or where would you go from the drop off in the City to get the Dart as I see the Dart stops near Landsdowne Road? Hopefully somebody can provide some answers, Thanks in advance
        Drop off in Dublin is a short stroll from Tara Street Dart station. Alternatively walk out, it should take 25 or 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
          Get it to red cow and then take LUAS to Connolly station and then DART to Landsdowne. In limerick you can get it from annacotty, UL or town behind Arthur's quay

Why would you get off at the Red Cow when it goes into the City Centre?

Comment

Thanks for all the Info, much appreciated, looks like get off at Bachelors walk in city center n walk to Tara Street Dart Station and Dart out to Landsdowne Station, and the same back after, looking forward to a great occasion, hopefully wirh the right result, and of course a few bevys out near the ground before the game

Comment

Originally posted by LeakyBoots View Post
              Red Cow Luas or Westmoreland St is where it leaves you. Pickup is D'Olier Street or Red Cow Luas again.
              They've changed the drop off and pick up points now with the Luas works. It's pick up is near the Rosie Hackett bridge and the drop off is Bachelors walk. Easy walk to Tara street station for the Dart.
              It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Green Bus for Semi final

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                Why would you get off at the Red Cow when it goes into the City Centre?
                Slightly quicker through traffic if traffic is heavy but either option is good

The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Burgh Quay is where it collects, same spot as GoBus. Best bus service I've used in the country, €10 each way and always on time
                  "Newmarket hit Clonlara hard in the first ten minutes but doing so to a team like Clonlara is like hitting a bear. Better off to play away and not to antagonise the beast."

Comment

Originally posted by Axel Legend View Post
                    Thanks for all the Info, much appreciated, looks like get off at Bachelors walk in city center n walk to Tara Street Dart Station and Dart out to Landsdowne Station, and the same back after, looking forward to a great occasion, hopefully wirh the right result, and of course a few bevys out near the ground before the game
                    Other option besides the DART is to get the 4 or 7 bus from O'Connell Bridge out to Ballsbridge - much of a muchness really, though!

Comment

If the day is fine about a 30 min walk to Lansdowne from the bus drop off point. I have it booked myself.

Comment

Is that the Aireagle bus lads? Looks like the trains could be problematic this weekend and there could be a general escalation next week if not sorted. No disrespect to union buddies but private option would be definite.

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
                          Is that the Aireagle bus lads? Looks like the trains could be problematic this weekend and there could be a general escalation next week if not sorted. No disrespect to union buddies but private option would be definite.
                          M7 Express, also serves Tralee and Killarney. Usually an absolutely great service.

http://www.dublincoach.ie/timetables...ublin-city.php
                          It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Great to see MRSC running free buses from each of the 6 counties. Great move
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I've done the Dublin coach to Killarney. Great service. We usually do Dublin- Limerick return for the matches. Toilet, reclining seats and a few downloads on the tablet for the kids. Peace and sleep! ! It does off at the back of Tesco car park in killarney and picks up on the opposite side of the road in between the great southern and killarney park hotel. The back of Scott s hotel.
                              Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Working...
                              X