Hi Im new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Im new

hey people im carneysbiggestfan! I live in australia but i one day want to make the move to Ireland! yeah..its true!! I LOVE BRIAN CARNEY!!! Ive liked him ever sonce he joined up for the newcastle knights. He was one of the teams best players & the best winger in 2006..he won the best winger award at the dally M awards! He scored around 16 tries in that season..thats OUTSTANDING!!! He made the switch to Gold coast titans but he unfortunantly retired from the nrl in aus to return back to the UK because he was homesick and he said he felt like his heart wasnt in a game! He did the right thing if he was no longer had a love for rugby league and i respect him as a man and as a footballer. He was a great man, he had a great personallity altogether. Apparently he hada few troubles with finding a lady while he was playing for Newie..the footy show tried to set him up with a girl..he said hes seen a few girls while he has been in australia but not the right one. How can a Carney not find a woman? Hes a great football player, has a wonderful personality and hes drop dead gorgeous with an Irish accent. Brian would do for me but im a bit too young for me!! Maybe he'll find the girl of his dreams in Ireland, maybe with a munster fan..*Jokes*..lol! Ive never in my life met the irish winger himself while he was in oz but i really wished i did!! You've done well munster for scoring a man like him for the game..

CARNEY..I MISS YA HUNNI BUT I KNOW YOU'LL DO JUST FINE FOR MUNSTER!! DO GOOD WONDERS FOR THEMAND COME BACK TO AUSTRALIA AGAIN SOON! LOVE YA XXOO
    http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...rianCarney.jpg

вяιαи тαкє мє συт тσ α ρυв & ωє\'ℓℓ ѕιт тнєяє ∂яιикιиg gυιиєѕѕ &

phew, thought you were talking about a different carney [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

welcome
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

It crossed my mind we now know why Carney came back to Ireland[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Hi, Brian here.

Thanks little lady for all your praise. PM me your phone number when You get to Ireland and I'll, erm..., thake care of you.

To Infinity and Beyond!
        It happened, and I was there.
        4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
        What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
          It crossed my mind we now know why Carney came back to Ireland[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

He prefers Cork wimmin [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
          "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellethebod

Carney is single? This is important information, why has no-one thought to mention this before? [img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]
            Hope Not Hate

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~

Carney is single? This is important information, why has no-one thought to mention this before? [img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

TBH, i'm not too sure now Cat if he's single or not, but I can do some investigating for ya if you like
              "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballyman

Hi, Brian here.

Thanks little lady for all your praise. PM me your phone number when You get to Ireland and I'll, erm..., thake care of you.

To Infinity and Beyond!
                @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">
                Down boy, down![img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                @@@@/SPAN></font>

Comment

im sure he wasnt homesick for the UK CBF
                  If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

oh because im a crazed fan! lol..nah i never got to meet the gorgeous boy..lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~

yeah Carneys been single for a long time. I wished i could have been that girl for him! so nice and sexy, lol! Nah i love himfor his skills..he is a bit of a looker though[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img][img]smileys/smile.gif[/img][img]smileys/razz.gif[/img][img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by munsterforever
                        im sure he wasnt homesick for the UK CBF

well thats what he said. I read it all on the net. I'll pm it to u if ya like[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

ME &amp; CARNEY WILL NEVER BE!! aww..thats making me edgy!

Comment

<DIV>G'day Sheila,</DIV>
                          <DIV>I'm actually Brian Carney.</DIV>
                          <DIV>Vital stats please.</DIV>
                          <DIV></DIV>
                          <DIV></DIV>
                          <DIV>[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]</DIV>
                          <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                          http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                          </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

I'm Brian Carney and so is my wife.
                            You have to dare to lose to win, you have to dare to lose to win, you have to dare to lose to win. A winner hates to lose, but the winner is not afraid of losing. That\'s the difference, that\'s the difference.

- Prof. Willi Railo (sports psychologist)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                              <DIV>G'day Sheila,</DIV>
                              <DIV>I'm actually Brian Carney.</DIV>
                              <DIV>Vital stats please.</DIV>
                              <DIV></DIV>
                              <DIV></DIV>
                              <DIV>[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]</DIV>

Can you prove to me that you were once the great Newcastle winger. Ok was the newcastle knights captain when you played?

Comment

Working...
                              X