MRSC Membership 2017/2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRSC Membership 2017/2018

Some of the many benefits of MRSC Membership are all too apparent as we look forward to the Munster Toulouse European Cup Quarter Final on 1st April.

Full details, for those wishing to join the MRSC or renew for 2017/18, can be found at:

http://mrsc.ie/news/24068.php

The Munster Rugby Supporters Club are pleased to announce dates and pricing for Membership and Season Tickets for Season 2017/18 including renewal dates, public sale dates and packages available. In order to facilitate increased demand on the ticket office around the busy April period, the MRSC will be opening for current Full and Associate Members on Tuesday March 21st to renew their Memberships and Season Tickets. In allowing for the change in timings, the renewal period for those wishing to retain their same tickets will be open for a full three weeks, with the MRSC opening for public sale on Tuesday April 11th. Please see below for full list of timings for renewals and new members.

Dates and Times for Renewals and New Members:

Current Members: Tuesday 21st March at 12pm - Tuesday 11th April at 4pm

Members can renew their membership with the exact same tickets as Season 2016/17 during this period. Current Members who wish to move their tickets can also do so during this period however you must move all of your tickets. More information on moving tickets will follow in the coming weeks.

Current Members: Wednesday 12th April at 12pm - Wednesday 17th May at 4pm:

Members wishing to renew with their same tickets must do so by Tuesday 11th April, after 11th April tickets can be chosen from what is available. Overseas membership will also be available during this time.

Open to Public: Wednesday 12th April at 12pm - Wednesday 17th May at 4pm:

Open and welcoming all new members.

Membership and Season Ticket Pricing and Packages

Due to the positive feedback received on the new and improved season ticket package and in acknowledgement of the phenomenal support so far this season, Supporters Club Membership and Season Ticket pricing will remain unchanged for 2017/18.

All the new Season Ticket benefits enjoyed by members including Discounts, Transfer Your Tickets, FREE Junior Tickets and more will also remain in place.

http://www.mrsc.ie/files/downloads/P...7-18_FINAL.pdf
    Marty in the Morning

Comment

Works out at a euro increase on my same season ticket as last year, happy with that
      Marty in the Morning

Comment

Lovely stuff. Really helps the 6month payment option for anyone too. I've taken it last few years and you barely miss money.

Just for maths guys? Has there been any rise on match or what? Still same for sub which is fairly cheap.
        I'm involved with local GAA club. As my old lad said too. For him to be a member and go to 3 championship games for Limerick and my club games cost the bones of 270 a year he said. For membership to Munster and Terrace ticket for Thomond Park for league and European pools is cheaper
        Last edited by MunsterBakery; 2nd-March-2017, 20:41.

Comment

I take terrace tickets for all games and with membership added it comes to just under €300. That's great value.

Comment

Well done MRSC for keeping prices the same. Maybe just avoid the use of the word Platinum for games . It reminds me too much of Ticketmasters Platinum tickets which are an unbelievable rip off. Never ever ever buy them.
            "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

The opportunity to get a ticket for the QF makes several years of associate membership extremely good value!!! It is a great way to support the branch for those supporters overseas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I angrily but rather stupidly didn't renew last year.
                I won't be making that silly mistake this year.

Comment

With the early access to the Maori game tickets, the quarter final and free child tickets it was great value this season
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                    I angrily but rather stupidly didn't renew last year.
                    I won't be making that silly mistake this year.
                    I get the name now

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
                      I get the name now
                      Is he Bitter or just a lemon

Comment

It's not even just tickets either. They're helpful in all aspects from travel to just sending in right direction for meets. And the discount for Lifestyle helps for gear

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
                          It's not even just tickets either. They're helpful in all aspects from travel to just sending in right direction for meets. And the discount for Lifestyle helps for gear
                          Just to clarify. Gear in this instance means clothing etc [emoji6]

Comment

Does it? Damn, I've been misled ...
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Renewals starting tomorrow. One of the members I renew for is opting out of combined tickets this season.

Can I renew his membership and hold his Thomond Park tickets and release his IIP tickets or have I to release all the tickets?

Comment

Working...
                              X