X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticket Thread: Munster v Toulouse Quarter Final 2017

The time has come!
    OFFICIAL TOULOUSE QF TICKET THREAD
    This is the only ticket thread that should be considered for passing on/exchanging tickets for the ERC Quarter Final against Toulouse in Thomond Park on Saturday March 1st 2017 at 17.45.

Please do not clog up other threads with ticket requests for this match.

Feel free to add your name to the list if you need a ticket. If you have a spare ticket, feel free to advertise it here. If you wish to offer a poster a ticket please PM them. If you are lucky enough to get a ticket please reply to this thread asking for your name to be removed from the list!

Please also note - if you say that you will take a ticket from someone then you must take it and pay for it unless the provider is happy to keep it. It will then be up to you to pass it on, etc.

Anyone attempting to sell ticket(s) above face value will be banned.

A note of caution - unfortunately, we've recently had people reporting having been scammed when trying to buy tickets from another site user. Please exercise care and common sense when agreeing to buy/sell tickets. Do you know the person you're dealing with? Is the person a regular poster, or have they only just joined the site? Hopefully/probably they are legit, but if you're unsure then perhaps you might consider whether it's wiser to meet and exchange in person rather than online etc.

List update as of 31/3/17 - please check that the details of your requests are accurate. ONE DAY TO GO!!
    Have also updated first post in the thread. Thank you to all those who have taken the trouble to post when they no longer need tickets.

xRedmanx - Have a south terrace seated ticket. Looking to swap for a south terrace standing ticket.
    TrueMunster7 - Preferably 2 or even 1 ticket, anywhere
    LLCOOLJ14 - 2x tickets
    QuoVadimus - Two tickets needed
    KapKremmen - one ticket anywhere
    LonerganOnline - one terrace ticket
    wallkev - Any ticket at all
    Ruckuss - 2 tickets
    eddie dillon - one terrace ticket if possible
    vanpersie17 - 2 tickets for my mother and myself. As long as she has a seated ticket (pref. west stand) then I don't care where I am!
    Diarmuid80 - one ticket anywhere
    solerina - 2 terrace tickets
    Shannonred - 2 tickets (any will do)
    mixsir - 1 East Terrace ticket or any ticket really!
    Cadroc - have an East Tce North ticket, looking to swap it for an East Tce South
    Ambose - I have a West Terrace North and a North Terrace tickets. Would like to swap the West Terrace North for another NTCE so I can stand with my wife, if anyone has one.
    Morganjack - I have a North terrace & an ETCES ticket want to swap for two stand & obviously reimburse.
    Munsterman2014 - looking for 1 or 2 tickets
    BAMBAM - three east or west terrace tickets
    Lenihan - looking for 1 wheelchair ticket for the West Stand (Level B).
    Corwood - Any single tkt
    bbhead - 2 anywhere or even 1
    SarahCoveney - 2 anywhere
    Cathal - Looking for 1 WTS ticket
    Mull123 - 2 tkts anywhere for myself and my son
    michael - looking for one ticket please
    Norman21312 - looking for 2 tickets for Saturday...anywhere
    paki - Looking for two tickets if possible please
    Decondd2 - Looking for one ticket at face value.
    dell - I have to East Terrace tickets and I'm looking to swap for 2 West Terrace Tickets if anyone is interested, Limerick based
    Waterfordlad - have a north terrace seated looking to swap for an east terrace north
    Lonstonitis - looking for a north terrace ticket
    tipp654 - I have an East terrace north looking to swap for a north terrace
    DeRealTaoiseach - looking for 2 tickets
    seas suas - I have west tce south looking to swap for stand ticket somewhere between 22 and halfway line as I recently had surgery and unable to stand for long period of time, will of course pay price difference
    Rouge1891 - Looking for one or two tickets anywhere in ground
    robert111 - looking either an East terrace north or North terrace ticket
    Aidan Considine - Looking for 2 tickets anywhere! Please.
    Muimhneach - looking for a single ticket anywhere please

TICKETS AVAILABLE
    rosco - 1 spare ticket for sale. West Stand S219. Can email in advance / meet at TP on the day. PM me if interested.
    Tifa - selling one south terrace stand ticket. Face value
    jaytobe - have 1 sth Terrace
    Last edited by mr chips; 31st-March-2017, 21:16.
    Tis but a scratch.

EDIT
    My party is back to three people and we all have tickets for different places, so all I'm looking for now is someone willing to swap seats in the South Terrace seating so that my other two can sit together. One of them is Section STHG, Row 3, Seat 70 - the other one is Section STHG, Row 2 Seat 101. Don't mind which row they end up in if they can accompany each other.
    Last edited by mr chips; 21st-March-2017, 15:36.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Would love 2 tickets for my Munster loving brother in law and his dad ( full disclosure, this may help me get Leinster qf match tickets)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

One stand ticket please

Comment

Looking for 2 or 3 tickets. Anywhere in the ground, but preferably terrace. Live in Limerick city so can meet anytime.

Can also offer a pair of Liverpool tickets for any home game this season or next in exchange.

Comment

1 Terrace north or west please

Comment

I would love two tickets, for myself and my father will take anywhere in the ground. Failing that will just take the one ticket!

Cheers
              J

Comment

I've one ticket for the East tce. NOrth which was kindly given to me by a MRSC member. Looking for another for my fiancé , who is also traveling from Dubai.
                Thanks in advance,
                P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for x2 tickets
                  Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

looking for 2 tickets please

Comment

I got sorted, thanks!
                      Last edited by zambrotta11; 20th-March-2017, 11:10. Reason: Don't need a ticket anymore

Comment

Looking for 1-2 tickets, anywhere in ground. Thanks
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Looking for 1 x East Terrace ticket please
                          Marty in the Morning

Comment

1 ticket please - anywhere - East stand would be brilliant, but grateful for anywhere

Sorted !!
                            Last edited by anno12; 20th-March-2017, 11:10.

Comment

Looking for 1-2 tickets anywhere in the ground, can return the favor with a couple of Liverpool home games(plus cash difference).

Comment

Working...
                              X