X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster v Leinster 26/12/2016 Ticket Thread

Folks, new Ticket Thread for Munster v Leinster. Usual rules apply:

1. Face value only
    2. Please take the ticket if you say you are taking it. It is then your responsibility to move it on if you can't use it.

Thanks
    SRG

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
    Sorted for Glasgow thankfully.

Looking for 2 tickets for the Munster v Leinster match if anyone can't go. Ta..
    You can have my WTS ticket if you like.

Sent from my Carrier Pigeon using Tapatalk

I won't be able to make the Leinster game on the 26th and my season ticket is free to a good home if anyone so wishes! I'll get a PDF via my MRSC account and email it to whoever is interested. The only thing I ask is that whomever wants it has to be a regular here(rich coming from Mr October 2016 registration here) oh and that you have to be a Munster fan, definitely need more red than blue at Thomond that day it's a West Terrace ticket, just PM me.

Comment

Looking for a good few tickets for east/west stand/terrace for the leinster game, those coming home for xmas won't take North or south terraceTIA

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Looking for a good few tickets for east/west stand/terrace for the leinster game, those coming home for xmas won't take North or south terraceTIA
        Are you serious!!!! Such snobs!!

Tickets seem to be gone now after Ticketmaster

Comment

Looking for two tickets to the Leinster match for a friend, anywhere would do at this stage
          "Newmarket hit Clonlara hard in the first ten minutes but doing so to a team like Clonlara is like hitting a bear. Better off to play away and not to antagonise the beast."

Comment

Looking for a Leinster ticket if there is one going?

Edit.
            Now sorted. Thanks
            Last edited by scotscor; 20th-December-2016, 09:00.
            Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Also looking for one ticket, but ideally a WTS one. Herself has decided that the cabin fever fear is too much.
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

I have a wts ticket going for leinster game, PM me if interested, going for face value and can email ticket

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyraz View Post
                  I have a wts ticket going for leinster game, PM me if interested, going for face value and can email ticket

Sold

Comment

Looking for two tickets to the Leinster game for the future brother-in-law and his missis
                    Marty in the Morning

Comment

one West Terrace North ticket going Face Value as I cannot be in Limerick on the day. Please send me a PM with your email once once I have the cheque the ticket will email .

****** SOLD **************
                      Last edited by Luimneach; 20th-December-2016, 09:09.

Comment

Hello looking for 2 tickets for the Leinster game if there is any around thanks.

Comment

Looking for any tickets in any part of ground for Munster v Leinster. My friend's son has been chosen to play in halftime match and they haven't got any.
                          Thanks very much

Comment

Hi,
                            I have 2 tickets for sale for the Munster V Leinster game (Possibly 4-some buddies still not sure if they can make it).Face value of course.Must be able to collect in Cork City before Saturday evening PM if interested
                            "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                            Will Greenwood

Comment

PM sent!
                              Marty in the Morning

Comment

Working...
                              X