Leicester on the 17th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leicester on the 17th.

For you's who never been to Leicester, THE pub to be before KO is "The Parcel Yard"
    Imagine coming out of Leicester railway station, handy for B'ham and Standsted airports, The Parcel Yard is the very next place as you turn right and head into town. This place looks nothing from the outside, I can guarantee it will be full of home and away supporters inside. Food and ale, very good.
    Our ground is a good ten minutes walk from here, not into town but down Tigers Way ( surprise surprise ) just follow the crowd.

There are loads of Indian restaurants in Leicester, I shall be in "The Kyal " restaurant after the game in Grandby Street, just down from the station. This is not your "run of the mill " Indian restaurant, but a bit more up market sort of place, so Northampton supporters in there !
    see you there.
    :smile2:

Can't wait. :8J_revamp_by_bad_bl
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I'm actually gutted to be missing this away day. Have wanted to go to Leicester for a while but the week before Xmas just doesn't suit the bank manager

Comment

Really looking forward to this trip, the away matches are the best fun
        Marty in the Morning

Comment

Planning on heading up and back in the same day via the train. Should have time for a few pints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
            Planning on heading up and back in the same day via the train. Should have time for a few pints.

I'll see you there! Emirates to London on the 14th.
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Leicester on the 17th.

Looks like a good old gathering anyway!!!

Comment

4.40am bus, flight Dublin to East Midlands, and then the match itself. It'll be quite the day.
                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

I have similar travel plans, only mine will involve a bus to the game and a taxi back
                  www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

I have two spare tickets for south stand for Leicester vs Munster match in Welford road on Dec 17th. Couple of our group dropped out. For sale at face value ono. If interested please PM.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mfenton View Post
                      I have two spare tickets for south stand for Leicester vs Munster match in Welford road on Dec 17th. Couple of our group dropped out. For sale at face value ono. If interested please PM.

Thanks

Fenton? Jesus Christ!

http://imgur.com/gallery/ehjRyiG
                      Last edited by LeakyBoots; 7th-December-2016, 14:46.
                      Marty in the Morning

Comment

Easy one for me too..down to Derby..train to Leicester..back in my own bed Sat night.That doesnt happen often following Munster

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
                        Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

[QUOTE=Pixie;1655420]Easy one for me too..down to Derby..train to Leicester..back in my own bed Sat night.That doesnt happen often following Munster

Sent from my SM

Sounds like my journey, starting from Belper.

Comment

Hey you live in Belper! My first school was there.Im Riddings.
                            3 of us are getting the 13:01 arr 13: 23 train from Derby

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
                            Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

So anyone actually know Leicester?

Going for first time - never been in Welford Road before.

So looking for a decent pint and a Leicester fan to annoy before (and hopefully) after the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X