Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets keep up our recent magnificent support and attend Munster v Treviso in Thomond

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets keep up our recent magnificent support and attend Munster v Treviso in Thomond

There's nothing that makes me prouder than seeing a full Thomond Park for a Munster game, and I know that it wont be full for the Treviso game on November 26th at 14:00, but I've told myself that I'm going to every game I can to get behind the team and to try have Thomond Park the way Axel wanted it. That's why I've bought tickets to this game, and not just the Champions Cup ones. Our team are doing us and their coach incredibly proud at the moment so I'm not going to sit at home while they play, I'll watch Ireland v Australia in the pub afterwards at 5 o clock. Munster's block of fixtures for December and January are the toughest block I've seen for some time.

After the Treviso game we have Glasgow away (Pro12), Leicester Tigers in Thomond, Leicester Tigers in Welford Road, Leinster in Thomond, Connacht in Galway, Glasgow away (Champions Cup) and Racing Metro in Paris and Limerick.

I intend to cheer the boys on to start this incredibly tough block with a bonus point win against Treviso in Thomond Park, and I hope ye will too.

-untilyouhearthatbell
    and my home, my home is there.

Count me in . I've offloaded my Ireland /Australia tickets in order to attend the Munster game . Heres hoping we can keep the momentum going .

Comment

Originally posted by THE FAT WARDEN View Post
      Count me in . I've offloaded my Ireland /Australia tickets in order to attend the Munster game . Heres hoping we can keep the momentum going .
      Fair play to you!

Comment

Doing my best to be there, and hoping my young daughter will be making her third trip, as a new member of the junior supporters club. With the best will in the world, it can be hard to get to games, especially when kids activities can take up that vital afternoon time but I for one will be doing everything I can to be there more often. Probably the best way to honour our fallen 8.

Comment

Originally posted by North Country Spider View Post
          Doing my best to be there, and hoping my young daughter will be making her third trip, as a new member of the junior supporters club. With the best will in the world, it can be hard to get to games, especially when kids activities can take up that vital afternoon time but I for one will be doing everything I can to be there more often. Probably the best way to honour our fallen 8.
          Yeah of course it's not always easy to get to the games, I'm lucky that I live within walking distance of Thomond Park! Hope ye make it!

Comment

It's a bit unrealistic that we'll even half fill the ground for this one but i'll be amazed if it is full
            Stand up and fight

Comment

My Spider senses are tingling here..... Mods?
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                It's a bit unrealistic that we'll even half fill the ground for this one but i'll be amazed if it is full
                I know it most likely wont be near full, but if one extra fan attends the game because of this post, I'll be happy. But I'm dreaming of a big crowd and the fields of athenry.

Comment

6 of us headin up gonna make a day (and night) of it!

Comment

Agree totally with the above
                    We won't fill Thomond v Treviso but a decent crowd will probably still e top attendance in Pro 12 that weekend and continue to create an atmosphere
                    Support our team!!

Comment

I'm bring the kids to the family day to see Santa (and herself to see rugby players:-o ) the following day, don't know if I can make to Thomond 2 days running.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
                      "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Balls I think I'm going to have to sit this one out I've been to every game so far, I might be able to make it if there's change of plans! I've got a provisional date lined up. If I can't make it I'd be willing to transfer my ticket to someone one,, you can do that with season tickets right? West Terrace if someone is interested, I'll know early next week.

Comment

Didn't think I'd be able to make this one but I think I can now. A crowd of 15,000 would be good I think.

Comment

Fantastic initiative by the Supporters Club to offer free tickets (including Stand tickets) to Junior Members for this game - well done. I got 2 free tickets for the West Stand today for my two of grandsons & they are also going to the Christmas Party the following day. They are looking forward to a great 'Munster' weekend. Thanks, MRSC!

Comment

I'II be there. Who else?
                              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                              X