This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*edit*
    Last edited by kingtiger; 19th-November-2016, 18:29.

Comment

Thanks great signal here
      in NYC!
      When I enter the Millennium Stadium next Saturday I will be wearing my red jersey. The colour of blood, of pride, of raw meat, of bitter tears. The colour of victory and defeat, of loyalty, of love, of fear, of life and death. The colour of Munster.

Comment

KT is there any chance of a feed for the game ?

i know there'all be cameras there at the game (TKR and a couple other websites had copies of the zebre game available after the game even though it wasn't live ) but I don't think it's due to be televised - unless Eurosport have a late schedule change

know it's a long shot but would be great - can't get to thomond this weekend

Comment

I am stopping posting my links publicly

Please join me on https://www.reddit.com/r/KingTRugby if you want access to my links from now on

just send a MOD pm on the Reddit sub for an invite and mention Munsterfans
          Last edited by kingtiger; 30th-November-2016, 20:17.

Comment

Hi KT, are you intending for people to PM a mod on here?
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

If you follow KT's link there's a tab to Message the Moderators. I did so and was given access to KT's links.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                Hi KT, are you intending for people to PM a mod on here?
                just send a mod mail on the Reddit page requesting access, I have edited my post to make it clearer

Comment

Has anyone done this yet? do you have to become a member of Reddit first?
                  He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

I sent them a message the other day. Don't appear to have been given access though.

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                      Has anyone done this yet? do you have to become a member of Reddit first?
                      Yes. I've done it and I did have to sign up to Reddit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

i've signed up to reddit today and have access to the page now. waiting for tonights linke to test my mac ace player

Comment

How long were you waiting? I emailed them but no luck yet
                          \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
                            How long were you waiting? I emailed them but no luck yet
                            Joined reddit, sent a mod req to page owner, was able to view next morning...

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

i was just accepted as a kingtiger apprentice.. or whatever..
                              that reddit place is massive and confusing.. where is the option to save kingtigers page as the first link i see when i log in_
                              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Thought it was just me. It's very confusing place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Anything seems possible now; economic stability, world peace, Conor O’Shea completing a sentence without being interrupted, even the permanent cessation of The X Factor feels within reach.
                                RISTEARD COOPER The Irish Times - Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X