Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t have it on my task bar just an icon on the desktop. I’ll see what I can do!! Thanks
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Link anyone?
      \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Last edited by mr chips; 22nd-February-2019, 21:38.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Ding
          Last edited by Waterfordlad; 20th-April-2019, 14:05.
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I have an eir sports online subscription and the quality is worse than acestream..............what the.
            Believe.

Comment

Waterfordlad,
              Thanks a million for the Ace Stream content ID for the game it was very good coverage and clear, it was a pity about the results, we tried our best and thats all we could have asked proud of the boys !!!
              Hopefully we can win some silverware in the Pro 14 G'wan Munsterrrrrrrrrrrrrr
              cheers
              SkinnyRyan N.Z.
              Caoimhin De Burgh

Comment

Hi Guys,
                Heading of to leaba soon down under approaching midnight , was hoping someone will post Ace Stream content ID for the game against the Westies which is on at 6.30am NZ time,Alarm set for 6am.
                Waterford lad was awesome posting it for the Munster vs Sarries game which was great coverage and no buffering, would love to have the same access for this game, much appreciated if possible
                Is Mise,
                SkinnyRyan.

G'Wan Munsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                Caoimhin De Burgh

Comment

Sadly I can't post it myself this time either, en route to Limerick and I don't have my login details for it on the phone. Hopefully someone else on here can throw it up.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

The Benneton v Zebre game is on Free Sports. NB if you have an Irish Sky subscription, the game can be got under "Other Channels" - not on the regular menu slot.

Astra -
                    Frequency 11426 V DVB-S QPSK 27500 5/6
                    Last edited by aupa les rouges; 27th-April-2019, 16:20.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                      Sadly I can't post it myself this time either, en route to Limerick and I don't have my login details for it on the phone. Hopefully someone else on here can throw it up.
                      edit
                      Last edited by anno12; 27th-April-2019, 19:25.

Comment

Gee anno12 , brilliant thanks a mill . G'wan Munsterrrrrrrrr
                        Caoimhin De Burgh

Comment

MOD NOTE

Hi all - just a heads-up that the ace codes can sadly no longer be posted in the public forum until further notice. Sorry about that.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

http://acestreamguide.com/buffering/

If you have lots of buffering when it's not a general issue then clearing the cache might sort it.
                            Bagáiste ar phriacal an úinéara.

Comment

Working...
                            X