Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KT, you allowed me to witness history tonight. I doubt I am alone. I really cannot thank you enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was just going to post the same. Many thanks KT for enabling me to see that.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

thanks lads, it was a pleasure being able to help so many Rugby fans witness history tonight

Comment

Originally posted by kingtiger View Post
          thanks lads, it was a pleasure being able to help so many Rugby fans witness history tonight
          Sick at home this evening KT and couldnt get stream, logged on here and saw you were doing what you do best.
          As you say we witnessed history , thanks a lot.

Comment

*edit*
            Last edited by kingtiger; 11th-November-2016, 21:46.

Comment

Cheers KT, much appreciated.

Comment

KT. In the old thread you told me how to get acestream working on Android since Aceplayer went subscription. It involved acestream engine and torrent stream controller. Any chance you could share again?

Comment

Here you go,
                  1) install acestream media and mx player from play store
                  2) install torrent-stream-controller-1.6.8.apk from vidsoftware.ru need to allow third party security apps
                  3) open internet browser to: http://avod.me/play/<ContentID> paste the content ID here without < / >
                  4) click play then open with torrentstream controller
                  5) when prompted open with mx player

Comment

Cheers KT, I don't know what an "eirsport" is but I'm glad I was able to watch that performance
                    If a man stands in the middle of the forest with no woman around to hear him - is he still wrong?

Comment

Thank kt, super quality stream as always
                      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

guys is this available on a mac? last night my usual live stream hunter was shut down
                        Offside Ref! He's being doing it all day

Comment

*edit*
                          Last edited by kingtiger; 12th-November-2016, 16:43.

Comment

*edit*
                            Last edited by kingtiger; 12th-November-2016, 20:56.

Comment

Watching a game tonight after a recent fresh re-install of Ace Player, I remembered some advice from the previous thread which was helpful for me in ironing out some buffering issues.
                              Courtesy of kingtiger & MunsterTel -
                              my streams are encoded at a high level if you have a weak CPU or GFX your stream will suffer
                              Seems my CPU was struggling with such a complex task. In the preferences section of Aceplayer there was an option in inputs & codecs. A checkbox, Use GPU accelerated decoding. My understanding is it allows the graphics card to take some of the load off the CPU. Box ticked, stream is perfect!
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Is KT doing the Ire v NZ game?

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X