Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel thread - Racing v. Munster - 16 October 2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by ephileth View Post
    Yes. Guessing by the seats gone I think I will be the other side of the block. Will fly the Munster flag :)
    You'll see mine too!

    Strange the way the seats available appear. Completely free rows or completely empty. I think it might be a computer programme allocating people where it wants as oppossed to these seats are the only ones left.
    The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post
      You'll see mine too!

      Strange the way the seats available appear. Completely free rows or completely empty. I think it might be a computer programme allocating people where it wants as oppossed to these seats are the only ones left.
      Yes I thought same. Leads me to think other seats might become available later but did not want to gamble on it!
      Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post
        You'll see mine too!

        Strange the way the seats available appear. Completely free rows or completely empty. I think it might be a computer programme allocating people where it wants as oppossed to these seats are the only ones left.
        Originally posted by ephileth View Post
        Yes I thought same. Leads me to think other seats might become available later but did not want to gamble on it!
        If one were to activate hola and pretend to be from France, one might get a better selection.

        Comment


          #19
          sorted ! here we go again : Porte 3 Rang 14 too. can't wait !

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Piquet View Post
            If one were to activate hola and pretend to be from France, one might get a better selection.
            I am actually both in and from France :D
            Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

            Comment


              #21
              Fair enough.

              Comment


                #22
                Does anyone know what the general area is like around the stadium? (Never been to Paris at all) Is it best to get a hotel close or is there no atmosphere around the place once the game is over? Thanks

                Comment


                  #23
                  The centre of Paris is divided into adroissments, the ground is well outside these (about 10km from city centre) so looking at the map I'd say you will be better off getting a hotel in Paris and commuting in/out on matchday. You would want to do your research as there is loads of choice depending on what you fancy seeing. Most lads will probably end up in Montmartre at end of evening but it can be a bit seedy so might not be ideal if you are with a partner. Also keep your wits about you, there are pickpockets and low level crime to watch out for
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Great, thanks for that Sewa. It's me and another fella but we'd probably be interested in a place at the less seedy end of the scale so we'll stay away from there! Cheers

                    Comment


                      #25
                      anyone interested in sharing a taxi to CDG airport after the match ?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Is Glorob heading off today?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                          Is Glorob heading off today?
                          No. Not travelling this time I believe.

                          Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                            No. Not travelling this time I believe.

                            Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
                            Confirmed. He couldn't face Holyhead train station for a 3 hour layover. Don't blame him tbh

                            Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X