Travel thread - Racing v. Munster - 16 October 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel thread - Racing v. Munster - 16 October 2016

Munster play Racing on 16 October in Paris. This thread is a resource for everything from tickets, to flights, to pre-match bars, gourmet restaurants, the time of the Eurostar or Thalys etc.

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
    Munster play Racing on 16 October in Paris. This thread is a resource for everything from tickets, to flights, to pre-match bars, gourmet restaurants, the time of the Eurostar or Thalys etc.
    Booked Shannon to Paris Beauvais lsdt week,sat 16th to tue 18th.Usually the MRSC Announces barely a week before the fixture that O'Sullivans Bar by the Moulin Rouge as the meeting place for games in Paris.Are Folks planning to stayaround there?.Also on the sunday of the Game would Anyone be interested in hiring a mini bus/bus to and from the game from O'Sullivans depending on numbers of course?.
    Brian.

Comment

often booked hotel close, Mercure or Ibis Caulaincourt.

Comment

Always a great trip, to those lucky enough to be going - enjoy!
        Marty in the Morning

Comment

Hello all, quick question on the Racing game in Paris. Obviously nobody can know for sure but do people think this will sell out? Have booked hotel and Eurostar but was just wondering where tickets might come from if it's not a sell out, Racing website, MRSC etc...
          The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post
            Hello all, quick question on the Racing game in Paris. Obviously nobody can know for sure but do people think this will sell out? Have booked hotel and Eurostar but was just wondering where tickets might come from if it's not a sell out, Racing website, MRSC etc...
            No one can tell but I think you will be alright. I am looking at coming down from Brussels myself even though I am there the previous week on business.

Comment

I think over on the Racing Website you can buy a ticket now but they are bundling it with one other match of your choice. You can get the other match ticket for as low as €14. It's a waste but is anyone doing it this way to be sure they get a ticket?
              The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Tickets onsale.

Comment

https://billetterie-racing92.fr/fr/m...-10-2016/16h15

anyone got a particular section in mind?

Comment

https://billetterie-racing92.fr/fr/m...-10-2016/16h15

anyone got a particular section in mind?
                    I just booked 4 tickets in section 3 of the Tribune Natixis anyway. Probably should have checked in here first.

Can't wait for this. Been too long since I made an away game.

Comment

Originally posted by diarm View Post
                      I just booked 4 tickets in section 3 of the Tribune Natixis anyway. Probably should have checked in here first.

Can't wait for this. Been too long since I made an away game.
                      Took my seat in section 3 as well, row 6
                      Roll on October now!!
                      Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Not too many tickets left mind

Comment

Sorted, Porte 3 rang 14. Presume Porte 3 is the same as section 3.

Comment

I presumed the same!

Comment

Yes. Guessing by the seats gone I think I will be the other side of the block. Will fly the Munster flag

Comment

Working...
                              X