Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing 92 Home/Away Euro Cup Fixture

Folks,
    ROG was on the Off The Ball Show in Newstalk this evening and was asked about His feeling of being in TP but not with Munster,He let slip how Racing play Munster at Home in Paris in the first round and then away in round 6,nice one Rog now if the Euro weenies would be so kind as to tell Us exactly when then We can start planning!.Two months on from the draw and still nothing?.
    B.

Potentially playing Glasgow 3 times in three weeks if we play them back to back in rounds three and four.

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk
    \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

Aboy ROG. Gift to the fans. Can't help but feel it was done on purpose.
      The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post
        Aboy ROG. Gift to the fans. Can't help but feel it was done on purpose.
        But does glorob approve?
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by overthehillprop View Post
          Potentially playing Glasgow 3 times in three weeks if we play them back to back in rounds three and four.

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk
          I wouldn't worry about playing Glasgow 3 times in a row.

The ERCC won't be happy with ROG for letting that out.

Comment

F#ck 'em, with brass knobs on!

(there, I said it - and it feels good &#128515

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
              I wouldn't worry about playing Glasgow 3 times in a row.

The ERCC won't be happy with ROG for letting that out.
              The ERCC are too clever for their own good. The clubs knowing the fixtures but no one telling the supporters means it will eventually leak.

I know it allows the clubs to plan the logistics but the delay is their own making having two separate TV providers in the same market.

How is this tournament financially compared to its predecessor?

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                The ERCC are too clever for their own good. The clubs knowing the fixtures but no one telling the supporters means it will eventually leak.

I know it allows the clubs to plan the logistics but the delay is their own making having two separate TV providers in the same market.

£12 million in debt. This whole "five main sponsors" thing isn't exactly working out as planned.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

I don't what the early information to the clubs is linked to but it pre dates the dual broadcasters. I know that much having received such info in the days before the dual broadcasters

Comment

I'd be amazed if they let us play Glasgow back to back to back

Comment

Sorry, don't have the time to go through it all... any idea when the fixtures will be announced?

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                        Sorry, don't have the time to go through it all... any idea when the fixtures will be announced?
                        All 10 posts??

Comment

Originally posted by Muckier Boots View Post
                          £12 million in debt. This whole "five main sponsors" thing isn't exactly working out as planned.
                          Where did you get this info from?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                            Where did you get this info from?
                            http://www.therugbypaper.co.uk/featu...eal-as-flawed/

Upon re-reading that article, it would appear that I took up the mention of the £12 million figure incorrectly. It seems that this is the worth of the unfulfilled commercial activity, instead of any actual debt owed by EPCR Ltd. Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Muckier Boots View Post
                              http://www.therugbypaper.co.uk/featu...eal-as-flawed/

Upon re-reading that article, it would appear that I took up the mention of the £12 million figure incorrectly. It seems that this is the worth of the unfulfilled commercial activity, instead of any actual debt owed by EPCR Ltd. Apologies.
                              It says that the English clubs are down 12m on expected revenue which would suggest that its similar for the French clubs as they guaranteed the PRO12 teams their cut of (I think, £20m) at the expense of the English & French clubs which would suggest they are only getting 8m each, instead of 20m.

The blazers sure have their finger on the pulse!

Comment

Working...
                              X