No announcement yet.

Pro 12 Fixtures 16/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a ball kicked nor a pass scrum line-out tackle ruck or maul made in the competitive season and the bleating is already at full throttle [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
      Not a ball kicked nor a pass scrum line-out tackle ruck or maul made in the competitive season and the bleating is already at full throttle [emoji23]

Why not? Fans have to get ready for the coming season too. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
        Why not? Fans have to get ready for the coming season too. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail and all that.
        Nothing stopping them doing it. Certain info isn't available yet but we'll have to wait for that.

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
          Choices ...

Sat 26th Nov. 17:00 Munster v Treviso, Thomond Park
          Sat 26th Nov. 17:00 Ireland v Australia, Aviva
          The Munster v Treviso game has been moved to 14:00

Comment

Tickets are on sale for the first few fixtures

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/22904.php#.V6mksPkrJpg

Comment

Seems like tickets for the game in Ravenhill on 28 October are selling fairly quickly.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                Seems like tickets for the game in Ravenhill on 28 October are selling fairly quickly.
                Ulster would sell that out no bother on a Friday night

Comment

Yeah, it would often be sold out alright, but usually it's still possible to get tickets a week or two before the game. TM is already showing only moderate availability on the terraces and in the corner stands (main stands sold out), with two and a half months still to go.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                    Yeah, it would often be sold out alright, but usually it's still possible to get tickets a week or two before the game. TM is already showing only moderate availability on the terraces and in the corner stands (main stands sold out), with two and a half months still to go.
                    There's a few of us going so I've send a heads up to get tickets now. I bought mine on Saturday. Really looking forward to my first visit to Ravenhill.
                    He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X