Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro 12 Fixtures 16/17

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Pro 12 Fixtures 16/17

    PRO12RUGBY@PRO12rugby 3 hours ago
    #GUINNESSPRO12 season fixtures will be announced at 12 midday tomorrow, including broadcast schedule for Round 1-13!

    #2
    good to see them having so much of it sorted in advance this time around

    Comment


      #3
      I'm so excited that I cannot sleep. My nails are bitten to the quick and my pulse rate is over 180.
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

      Comment


        #4
        Fixtures can and have been amended post publication. I was in Italy once to see a game that ended up being played in Cork!
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post

          I was in Italy once to see a game that ended up being played in Cork!
          God bless your eyesight!
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

          Comment


            #6
            The word on the street is that Connacht are starting with 2 home games v Glasgow and Ospreys - this may not be true of course

            http://www.connachtclan.com/clan-for...start=32#46446

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
              Fixtures can and have been amended post publication. I was in Italy once to see a game that ended up being played in Cork!
              I recall that game.

              Sent from my Carrier Pigeon using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #8
                http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/r...tures-11607522

                Guinness Pro12 to ditch Sunday fixtures as S4C slot switches to Saturday night

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Drick View Post
                  http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/r...tures-11607522

                  Guinness Pro12 to ditch Sunday fixtures as S4C slot switches to Saturday night
                  Some good news about fixtures? Surely some mistake.

                  Games in Italy still likely to be on a Sunday, but that just sets-up Monday meetings in Milan, so no issue from my perspective.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by LondonMunster View Post
                    Some good news about fixtures? Surely some mistake.

                    Games in Italy still likely to be on a Sunday, but that just sets-up Monday meetings in Milan, so no issue from my perspective.
                    Only one Sunday fixture in the first 13 weeks according to Simon Thomas.
                    Last edited by Bitter As A Lemon; 13th-July-2016, 10:51.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hearing whispers that fixtures have been relatively good for Munster.

                      Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                        Hearing whispers that fixtures have been relatively good for Munster.

                        Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk
                        Anything is better than last years ko times !
                        But some will still complain, as you know!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Yup

                          Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Yup



                            Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Did any of you receive and complete the Pro 12 survey via email in the last forthnight?

                              I did; some of the questions were based around time and day scheduling of games.

                              I must say Saturday evening appeals more to me than Sunday lunch time for games.

                              But we all have different priorities and preferences.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X