No announcement yet.

Bringing an infant to Thomond

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't miss out on life because you have kids. If it was a weekly thing then maybe not but a visit home and a rare occasion, then go for it. I've breastfed a baby in Thomond terraces and the noise never bothered them. I was feeding one at the puissance in the RDS and every time the horsed jumped the wall and the crowd erupted I stuck a finger in the uncovered ear. There is a changing table in the supporters bar toilets. I'm sure there are others but I know that one for definite.Also the stewards moved us to a spacious special terrace when they saw small baby in a pouch.
    Okay, you may not get the full 80 but it beats being stuck waiting around until they're 18 on you on the home side of the front door. ..bored. To the brave and faithful, nothing is impossible.
    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

I think you got good advice there.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by davisc View Post
        So, I've got it my head to bring my 10 week old son to Thomond for the Scarlets match. Was wondering if anyone knew would I need a car seat for the shuttle buses? Any loos at Thomond with a changing table? Would I get a jersey for him at the ground or should I go to the Munster store on O'Connell street? And anyone know of somewhere in Limerick I can buy him earmuffs?
        I'm 6 months pregnant and plan on bringing my little sprog to games as soon as I can. Was at the RWC in NZ and there was a couple in front of me at the Ireland vs Oz game with their kid, about 8 months old max. She had baby pelters on and slept the whole way through. I know it will depend on the child but jesus give it a go. Have an escape route just incase! JUST DO IT!!
        "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

I've brought my daughter from a few months old and have fab photos when she was small walking on the old Thomond pitch with flag in hand on the last game held there to now a 13yr old die hard Munster supporter. She travels to every game with me and is rugby mad and has travelled all over Europe with family as well. So bring your child, just plan well and take plenty of photos and here's hoping for a Munster victory.

Comment

Interesting topic, going to bring our 4 month to the game.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
            Stand up and fight

Comment

So....???? Did they attend???

Comment

Originally posted by No. 16 View Post
                So....???? Did they attend???
                Yep and they loved it. Must be a good luck charm

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                Stand up and fight

Comment

Cool. OP?