MRSC Membership Renewals 2016/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRSC Membership Renewals 2016/17

Message for our Members:MRSC Management and Committee have been working with Munster Rugby over the last number of months to bring you ,our members the best possible value ahead of next season.
    Renewals are set to commence on Monday next 4th April and will remain open until May 16th. We have secured discounts and benefits that we believe provide excellent value for you, our members, and will reward your loyalty.
    Based on your feedback.
    Some of the new benefits we will introduce;
    - Full membership subscription fee reduced from 60 to 50 euro.
    - Full members can bring 2 children to home all PRO12 matches (10 games), free of charge in season 2016/17.
    Full details of all the benefits and pricing will be available across our communication platforms in the coming days.
    Kind regards,
    Noel Stewart,
    Chairman, MRSC Committee.

Kids go free is a great initiative, reduction is welcome too.

I look forward to renewing, team needs us now more than any time in the pro era
    Marty in the Morning

Comment

It is for 10 home pro12 games.. The games categorised as Gold/Silver... Platinum game would be leinster , for which there will be a special rate for kids.

Comment

Well this is welcome news

Comment

I believe this is a big mistake.

Membership renewal should have been left until there was certainty about what European Cup competition Munster will play in next season.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
            I believe this is a big mistake.

Membership renewal should have been left until there was certainty about what European Cup competition Munster will play in next season.
            For ****s and giggles, say they didn't make it to Champions Cup and were in the challenge cup, and renewals were left till May, would you renew?
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by munstermoll View Post
              For ****s and giggles, say they didn't make it to Champions Cup and were in the challenge cup, and renewals were left till May, would you renew?
              If we fail to qualify for the Champions Cup I would view it as a serious failure of the senior management of Munster Rugby.

Prior to renewal in such circumstances I would expect to see evidence that things were going to change. Such change could be evidenced by the appointment of a Director of Rugby of some stature or the resignation of one or both of the Chief Executive and Head Coach.

I pay for 4 memberships and season tickets. Were the decision mine alone I would probably not renew as things stand. My wife and daughter may well have a different view.

Comment

Originally posted by munstermoll View Post
                I'd renew but I'd want a serious cut price on those Challenge Cup games.

Comment

The kids go free element if a very good step. Unsure about the logistics of renewal, though. Previously, we've paid our sub, paid for a League season ticket choosing seating/standing area and paid for the European tickets with the same or differing seating/standing separately.

Is the idea now that we'll buy the European ticket without knowing the competition? I'd say a fair few people may well renew, buy their season ticket (securing, as far as I can see, their league games and the attendee benefit for the kids) and take a rain check on the European tickets.

Munster won't sell out home Challenge Cup games next season, so what's the incentive?

All of that said, I'm not sure that a Challenge Cup season will look massively different, bar the reduced sense of occasion. This year, Sale, Quins, Gloucester, Irish, Montpellier, Brive, Castres, Edinburgh, Dragons, Cardiff were all in it. We've played HEC rugby against all of those teams.
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

I think the extension of membership renewal out to the middle of May, is there to aid the fact that we will not know the competition until at least the end of April, at this stage.
                    The question is though, how long are you guaranteed your seat for, before it is thrown into the pot for everyone else to try and buy.

A lot of people may hold off on renewing their membership until the competition is know, with all due respects to the teams that Balla has pointed out, there are no teams in that bunch that would ignite the senses like a Racing, Toulon, Wasps, Leicester, Saracens.

Comment

I might add, I won't be renewing.

The debacle of the RESPECT email, and the treatment of my father in Thomond Park a month ago, has soured the whole families relationship with supporting Munster Rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post

The debacle of the RESPECT email, and the treatment of my father in Thomond Park a month ago, has soured the whole families relationship with supporting Munster Rugby.
                        Considering how much you have put in over the years that is a shame but I understand your reasons.

Comment

Did he get a formal response to his complaint?
                          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

I think the extension of membership renewal out to the middle of May, is there to aid the fact that we will not know the competition until at least the end of April, at this stage.
                            The question is though, how long are you guaranteed your seat for, before it is thrown into the pot for everyone else to try and buy.

A lot of people may hold off on renewing their membership until the competition is know, with all due respects to the teams that Balla has pointed out, there are no teams in that bunch that would ignite the senses like a Racing, Toulon, Wasps, Leicester, Saracens.
                            We could get Bath and Toulouse based on current standings. I know it's not the same, but...

Oh - and we could get Leicester too.
                            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                              Did he get a formal response to his complaint?
                              Just an acknowledgment that the complaint was received, nothing else, as of yet...4 weeks later.

Comment

Working...
                              X