Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is travelling to the Cardiff game on the 18th?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is travelling to the Cardiff game on the 18th?

I thought it might be good to set up a thread specifically to see who is travelling to Cardiff. This is the game in hand and vital to Munster's chances of qualifying for Europe, leave alone the play offs. Mrs PP won't be happy but I am going to be getting lost on my way home from Cheltenham to get to this crucial game, who else is heading to Cardiff?

ME!! followed by a trip to The Stoop for Quins v Wuss (to see DO'C) on the Saturday.
    PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

See you there Babs, hoping a few others can make the trip. I have four spaces in my car travelling down from Cheltenham after the fox hunters, can meet on the race course or at the Royal Oak in Predtbury village.

Comment

😢😢😢😢I can't go ..got hospital pre operation assessment..so won't be out in time to travel😢😢😢😢😢
        Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]I can't go ..got hospital pre operation assessment..so won't be out in time to travel[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
          Nothing serious I hope, Pixie.

Comment

Knee replacement..on 5April
            Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Good luck with the new knee, no genuflection
              Mumha Abu

Comment

Best of luck with it!!!

Comment

Best of luck with that Pixie.
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Bionic Pixie! All the best with it.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I can't go ..got hospital pre operation assessment..so won't be out in time to travel
                      Jeez Pixie, too much scrummaging over the winter then. Mind yourself and we'll see you back in Thomond for a knees up, I mean a few quiet drinks ha ha.

Comment

😅😅😅😅I will be bionic cos the xrays indicated other knee needs replacing as well...
                        Could be sprinting up the terrace steps at TP next season..instead of crawling😆

Comment

We can rebuild her!!! Hope all goes well. 5th April good omen though. CJ's birthday!! If he were just one day older, we'd be twins (nearly)
                          PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

I have a ticket; how I will get to Cardiff from Copenhagen for kick off is a problem my travel desk is struggling to solve.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonMunster View Post
                              I have a ticket; how I will get to Cardiff from Copenhagen for kick off is a problem my travel desk is struggling to solve.
                              Birmingham and train may be an option unles s there is a Bristol flight. Or slum it by bus from Heathrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X