Want to bring the small man to the stade game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to bring the small man to the stade game

Does anyone know if I can bring my young lad (aged 3 and a bit) into the game on my ticket to share my seat at for the Stade game. He has been to one game with me a few months ago and got on fine and was hoping to bring him again. What is the policy in Thomond and what is the practice in Thomond?

Policy- must have ticket
    Practice- since the year is 2016 and the ERC season is down the toilet, I'd say once you don't use him as a missile, you'll be grand.

I brought an extra kid to the last one and we were west terrace south. They sold me a cheap north kids ticket and was told not to worry as they wouldn't separate us.
    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

That's been my experience too Boo
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I'm going and have a season ticket in East stand, I winder could I get the young lad 7 in with a cheap one?
        thanks

Comment

Might be hard to get a nearby seat in the stand, but otherwise should be fine
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

I would chance it. I'd say there will be loads. Our club had loads of tickets last week. We will ask in the morning if they have some left...

Comment

Unfortunately cant go now due to family illness. I've 4 east stand tickets free to a good home if anyone wants or can pick up from east cork area

Edit now gone to good home. Enjoy the match
              Last edited by Rebel Yell; 16th-January-2016, 09:16.

Comment

Rebel yell has 4 east stand tickets.. See thread in Munster v Stade.
                Edit.. Duh refresh thread...

Comment

Things have changed for me and am now able to travel, what chance on a ticket for myself and 2 8 year old together, would rather not go to the north or south terrace.
                  "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                    Things have changed for me and am now able to travel, what chance on a ticket for myself and 2 8 year old together, would rather not go to the north or south terrace.
                    Sorry just gave away 5 stand tickets but reckon other people will be travelling with spares. Enjoy match

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                      I have a child east terrace north spare GPS

PMif you want it. I'm in Limerick now

Comment

Travelling from Cork this morning with spare North terrace tickets 3 adults and loads of kids

Comment

Working...
                        X