Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone on my route needs a lift to the Racing game on Saturday, I'll be heading through Belfast with at least three empty seats in the car. Should be passing Dublin around 1pm or so.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Not strictly the right thread, but does anyone know if there's parking in LIT? I thought I recalled seeing something about a fiver parking there.

I usually get the train but this time driving from the Mallow direction so not entirely sure of the best spot to park.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
        Not strictly the right thread, but does anyone know if there's parking in LIT? I thought I recalled seeing something about a fiver parking there.

I usually get the train but this time driving from the Mallow direction so not entirely sure of the best spot to park.

Get there good and early and you'll get parking in lit for a fiver.

Well worth the cost tbh. A doddle to get into the ground from
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
          Get there good and early and you'll get parking in lit for a fiver.

Well worth the cost tbh. A doddle to get into the ground from
          Cheers, what's good and early? Was hoping to be there about 5:40 or would that be too late?

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
            Cheers, what's good and early? Was hoping to be there about 5:40 or would that be too late?

Two hours is about right Mickie. Won't start to fill until around then
            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              Two hours is about right Mickie. Won't start to fill until around then
              Perfect, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post
                The supporter's club bus between Cork and Limerick has been a brilliant iniative. 2 full buses travelling Saturday. Many thanks to all involved for organising this all season
                Does the MRSC bus usually go straight to Thomond Park, or does it stop in Limerick city first? We'll have bags to drop at hotel before the game.

Comment

Any time I was on it, it went via the tunnel and dropped us on the LIT side.

Comment

Anyone heading from Listowel (or anywhere in North Kerry) to the Toulon match in Limerick on Saturday? Looking for a lift. Trying to avoid Bus Eireann!

Comment

Anyone around North Cork area know if any local events on likely to slow traffic Saturday? Buttevant is normally good for organising a street carnival etc when large volumes of traffic expected through.����

Comment

Any buses/cars going to Limerick from fermoy/mitchelstown area for game Saturday and back after? Obviously will pay top dollar! 2 lads looking.

Comment

It was mentioned to me on the ticket thread to post here. I have two paid seats on the extra (i.e. not free) MRSC bus Sat from Cork, €30 if anyone wants them.

Comment

I have 3 Airbnb's for Edinburgh for Friday 29th March to checkout on Monday 1st April that I now do not need. While it stated there was a full cancellation within 48 hours, they now will only give back 75% of what I paid, and not the 100% they promised. 3 nights, for 4 people, for about €300 (€100 a night). All 3 are located in the city centre (old town).

If anyone wants one, PM me. I'll give it for €10 off!

Comment

Working...
                            X