Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eir buys Setanta & BT sport Irish rights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by munstershane View Post

    Eir still showing the pro14 and world cup. Also still free for those with Eir BB
    ITV also have the RWC and RTE have all of Irelands games and all of the knock out games. So the only thing they have exclusively is the Pro14. And I even as a huge rugby fan wouldn't pay for only that seeing as I'll be at half the Munster games anyway.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by munstershane View Post

      Eir still showing the pro14 and world cup. Also still free for those with Eir BB
      Yeah I'm not an eir customer though. I currently have the eir/bt pack on sky tv which is very good. However it seems likely that sky sports and bt will now be bundled together but there is no clarity on where that leaves the eir channels. Will you have to pay separately for 2 packages if you want to watch the champion's cup and the pro 14
      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by B.A. View Post

        Yeah I'm not an eir customer though. I currently have the eir/bt pack on sky tv which is very good. However it seems likely that sky sports and bt will now be bundled together but there is no clarity on where that leaves the eir channels. Will you have to pay separately for 2 packages if you want to watch the champion's cup and the pro 14
        Yes. From August 1st the BT and Premier Sports channels will be part of Skys new Sports Extra package along with the Sky Sports channels. Eir will still be stand alone, but will now only carry Eir Sports 1 & 2.

        Comment


          #34
          Get some decent IPTV. Sorted.
          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

            Yes. From August 1st the BT and Premier Sports channels will be part of Skys new Sports Extra package along with the Sky Sports channels. Eir will still be stand alone, but will now only carry Eir Sports 1 & 2.
            Balls! My parents have eir so I can probably use their login.
            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by B.A. View Post

              Balls! My parents have eir so I can probably use their login.
              That would work. Don't think there is a device limit either like Sky Go has
              Life is good

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by munstershane View Post

                That would work. Don't think there is a device limit either like Sky Go has
                2 device limit on Eir app
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

                Comment

                Working...
                X