Tickets for Leicester v Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets for Leicester v Munster

Due to a change of plan, I have three tickets for sale for the Leicester away game.

They are Category 2 tickets, they cost me €193.50 in total. They would appear to be the £45 ones, "Silver Category" between the 22-yard-lines EDIT or directly behind the goals. see here

Any one interested, send me a PM.

EDIT: The tickets have arrived, they are in the Holland and Barrett Stand, the one with the terrace in front, Section M, Row Q.
    Last edited by Piquet; 8th-December-2015, 08:07.

MR offering Clubs to take as many kids and adults as they like to the game,
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

They're hardly offering to bring them all over to Leicester. Are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
        MR offering Clubs to take as many kids and adults as they like to the game,
        Just a thought, but might that be the Munster V Leicester game, rather than the one to which Piquet is referring?
        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
          Just a thought, but might that be the Munster V Leicester game, rather than the one to which Piquet is referring?
          apologies, you're correct as usual..
          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Rather than start a new thread.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances with traveling members families I have

2 x double single rooms available for the two nights (Saturday - Monday) in the Hotel Campanile Leicester plus 4 terrace;
            Hotel is 250€ for two nights for the two rooms and terrace tickets are 39€ face value each.
            Last edited by glossy; 2nd-December-2015, 21:30.

Comment

Those tickets arrived in the post today. Available for collection in Cork.

EDIT: They are in the Holland and Barrett Stand, the one with the terrace in front, Section M, Row Q.
              Last edited by Piquet; 8th-December-2015, 08:07.

Comment

Open to offers at this stage.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

I have 3 terrace tickets £28 each. If interested send a phone no. by pm.

Tickets can be collected in Leicester

Comment

Due to my son's wedding today I have been advised not to travel to Leicester tomorrow by "management" . I have 4 tickets available to be collected in Leicester . First come . No cost to Munster fans - just wish I could be there as I have been there for the last 2 wins . pm asap.

Comment

2 good tickets for Caterpillar Stand behind goal. Face value £60 per ticket. Padded seats.

Bought directly from club site. E-tickets. Open to offers. Online payment post match . PM

Comment

Working...
                        X