Ticket Prices - Munster V Leicester 12/12/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticket Prices - Munster V Leicester 12/12/15

€40 euro for an East or West Terrace ticket for Munster V Leicester???? When did this happen?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Munster V Leicester Prices.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	2497618

My guess is Dynamic Pricing. When the demand is high, the price goes up.

Comment

It's dynamic pricing similar to what other teams use. More demand then prices go up - buy early!

edit: sorry Piquet - only saw your post after I responded
      Last edited by Waterfordlad; 26th-November-2015, 10:45.
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

used to be a set price list

PRO 12 - 20 any terrace, 30 sides of the stands, 40 centre stands
        Premium Pro 12 - 20 north/south terrace, 30 east/west terrace, 40 and 50 in the stands
        Europe - same as Premium Pro 12 except I think north/south terraces were 30 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
          It's dynamic pricing similar to what other teams use. More demand then prices go up - buy early!
          or not at all. i hope they fill it......

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
            used to be a set price list

PRO 12 - 20 any terrace, 30 sides of the stands, 40 centre stands
            Premium Pro 12 - 20 north/south terrace, 30 east/west terrace, 40 and 50 in the stands
            Europe - same as Premium Pro 12 except I think north/south terraces were 30 as well.
            Dynamic pricing came in last season. As the game sells more, the price goes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
              Dynamic pricing came in last season. As the game sells more, the price goes up.
              Cheers Keyop

I'm not sure it's the best way to build supporter loyalty. I travel a bit with work so would never be able to buy early until I know where I will be. Had to give up the season ticket for the same reason. But I guess it means the Tigers game will be a sell out then.

North Terrace it is for me then.... €20 is still decent value.

Comment

Return train is still at 20:45

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                  Indeed it is. Looks like it will remain that way also. Deaf ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                    Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                    Indeed it is. Looks like it will remain that way also. Deaf ears.
                    Have either of you considered contacting Irish Rail with a view to chartering a train. Say you booked a 5 carriage train, then all you'd need to do is to sell 350-400 tickets. Shouldn't be a problem. I'd do it myself only that I'm going to be busy playing santa in my local charity shop that day.

IE Customer Contact Centre: loCall 1850 366 222 08:30hrs - 18:00hrs Monday to Friday.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Return train is now at 22:30. At the Junction at 22:55 and Mallow at 23:28, getting into Cork at Midnight 02.

Fare is €12.99

Comment

€40 for Terrace over in Welford Rd also for the return game.

Comment

riddle me this, dynamic pricing experts...... how come the east/west terrace prices have dropped back down to €30? i would have thought the first x number of tickets would be low... and the price would start to increase as less became available.

i know some irate €40 purchasers. this kind of pissing about is annoying people.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Munster V Leicester Prices_v2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	2486580

Comment

Possibly Leicester and/or AIL clubs have returned unsold tickets (pretty sure they have to be returned two weeks before the game), meaning that availability has increased again.

Comment

i think they got cocky last week. the connacht loss brought them back down to earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X