Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickets for Munster - Stade Francais, Thomond Park 15-17 Jan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tickets for Munster - Stade Francais, Thomond Park 15-17 Jan

    I see that tickets are available on Ticketmaster now for the Munster-Stade Francais game, but they seem to be very limited. Does anyone here know if more tickets will be released before the game? Alternatively, is there a system for buying season tickets off holders who can't make the game?

    I'm a Leinster fan myself, so I'm not sure how tickets normally work for Thomond, but I'm marrying a proud Munster woman, so I want to treat to tickets her for her 30th birthday! Ideally looking for good seats, though all that's available on ticketmaster at the moment is either North or South Terrace or a hand full of seats in the high corners.

    Thanks for the advice!

    #2
    Originally posted by BLiddy View Post
    I see that tickets are available on Ticketmaster now for the Munster-Stade Francais game, but they seem to be very limited. Does anyone here know if more tickets will be released before the game? Alternatively, is there a system for buying season tickets off holders who can't make the game?

    I'm a Leinster fan myself, so I'm not sure how tickets normally work for Thomond, but I'm marrying a proud Munster woman, so I want to treat to tickets her for her 30th birthday! Ideally looking for good seats, though all that's available on ticketmaster at the moment is either North or South Terrace or a hand full of seats in the high corners.

    Thanks for the advice!
    More get realised once the EPXR and Stade have had the option to buy them

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Swoosh View Post
      More get realised once the EPXR and Stade have had the option to buy them
      Anyone know when the dates will be finalized? Any guesses on the date?
      To not give it everything, is to sacrifice the gift.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by dedon View Post
        Anyone know when the dates will be finalized? Any guesses on the date?
        Soon enough I'd say

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by dedon View Post
          Anyone know when the dates will be finalized? Any guesses on the date?
          They'll be finalised after round 4.

          Comment


            #6
            Hello i look forward the date for this match.
            We have reserved a four days travel with a friend to be sur to be here.
            Paris to cork on the friday morning and we go home on the monday morning.

            We have found by air b an b a perfect place near thomond park.
            Have you got good addresses (bar/restaurant) in Limerick to meet Munster Fans before and after the match.
            We search ideas to visit around Limerick with our car during the weekend.

            Generally where are the placement for the away fan in Thomond park?
            Thank you

            Damien

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by wolf SF fans View Post
              Hello i look forward the date for this match.
              We have reserved a four days travel with a friend to be sur to be here.
              Paris to cork on the friday morning and we go home on the monday morning.

              We have found by air b an b a perfect place near thomond park.
              Have you got good addresses (bar/restaurant) in Limerick to meet Munster Fans before and after the match.
              We search ideas to visit around Limerick with our car during the weekend.

              Generally where are the placement for the away fan in Thomond park?
              Thank you

              Damien
              You will meet munster fans all over,dont worry.
              Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

              Comment


                #8
                Sky have Jan 16th up...

                Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                You will meet munster fans all over,dont worry.
                Sky sports seem to have it on 16th Jan, is that a generic thing they do or maybe its accurate?

                http://www.skysports.com/rugby-union...francais/73357

                Comment


                  #9
                  If you scroll down on that site, you'll see that all the fifth Round matches are at "00:00 Sat 16th January"

                  They don't know.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X