Dumb former blonde seeks help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the changes to the season ticket/membership card...I think this is my third this year, (has a hole punched in it) I've just noticed I didn't get a separate booklet of HC tickets.
    Are these now incorporated into the card or have I done something seriously stupid (i.e. chucked them away)?

Don't want to admit senility to MRSC so thought I'd just ask you lot. Thanks in advance. x
    PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

NOOOOOOOOO! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs (was bthequin) View Post
      NOOOOOOOOO! Thank you.
      play the senility card, stay away from being blond with Jennifer!
      Mumha Abu

Comment

I think after the shambles of the STs this season no-one at MRSC can get on a high horse.

Comment

With all the changes to the season ticket/membership card...I think this is my third this year, (has a hole punched in it) I've just noticed I didn't get a separate booklet of HC tickets.
          Are these now incorporated into the card or have I done something seriously stupid (i.e. chucked them away)?

Don't want to admit senility to MRSC so thought I'd just ask you lot. Thanks in advance. x
          You want mine?
          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

There's many an eejit who's travelled to a Home HEC game with the season ticket credit card in hand thinking it would work at the turnstiles and not a blond hair on them, maybe a grey one ir two .. [emoji849]
            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

I think after the shambles of the STs this season no-one at MRSC can get on a high horse.
              Woah,,, Pull the rope in a bit there. Nobody from MRSC has got on a high horse. Deltared was merely commenting on the lady's hair colour.

Also, the issue with printing of season tickets was not of MRSC's doing.

Comment

I could be wrong but I think if you go into your account from the munsterrugby.ie site you actually can print out your HEC ticket
                I could be wrong mainly because I resisted clicking on the link

Comment

so you had a 710 moment.
                  psychoanalysis is wasted on the Irish; Sigmund Freud

Comment

"We will to remind all members with European Cup Season Tickets that your ticket for this game is the first ticket in your booklet of three paper tickets. Season Ticket Cards are not valid for this game."
                    From the match day info on the mrsc site

Comment

Sorry guys. I found the booklet.
                      Thanks for all the kind offers.
                      Re high horses...didn't say anyone had.......didn't think they would....but it's MRSC I pay my subs to and I paid my ST ££££ to. Surely that's where the buck stops if there are problems? Having to send me 3 cards is pretty disastrous.

Comment

Re high horses...didn't say anyone had.......didn't think they would....but it's MRSC I pay my subs to and I paid my ST ££££ to. Surely that's where the buck stops if there are problems? Having to send me 3 cards is pretty disastrous.
                        You clearly made reference to mrsc getting on a high horse, yes the buck does stop there and the issue was sorted. A little understanding that there was another party involved however would not have gone amiss.

Comment

All's well that ends well! Glad you found it in the end. I'd say you can expect to be slagged mercilessly about it at some stage in the future though.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                            You clearly made reference to mrsc getting on a high horse, yes the buck does stop there and the issue was sorted. A little understanding that there was another party involved however would not have gone amiss.
                            If we weren't giving the MRSC grief you'd get all upset because you'd think we didn't care any more...
                            Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Working...
                            X