Ospreys, Liberty Stadium 13th Sept 14:30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ospreys, Liberty Stadium 13th Sept 14:30

Anyone else planning on going to this game?
    www.canvasclubshop.com

Yup!
    PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Maybe.

Comment

Not thought about it....are you staying over or a day trip...might consider day trip
        Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

It's Fionas birthday so I am treating her to a weekend in Swansea.
          www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

what did she do to deserve that?
            Mumha Abu

Comment

The beach is lovely, the town, not so much although always "interesting" sights to be seen.
              PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Best part was the ferry to Ringaskiddy😩no longer....the times I travelled that route over the years.As a student never bothered with cabin...stayed in bar then kipped on pull man seats...hee hee the more you drank the better you walked.
                Cabins crucial as got older...shower dinner couple beers kip..fresh as a daisy to watch sailing by Ballycotton.
                Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

I even remember ferry going into Cork..pre ringaskiddy..bus into town then a walk to cross Douglas Rd. .

Comment

I really miss that Ferry. Leave Wales at 8 in the evening (no need to take the day off work) and wake up in Cork in the morning. Now I lose the best part of a day travelling to and in the airports to get home

Comment

Missing out on the Ospreys game this year as travelling the other way.

Comment

Ashley Beck out for 8 months with knee-knack.
                        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Exile View Post
                          I really miss that Ferry. Leave Wales at 8 in the evening (no need to take the day off work) and wake up in Cork in the morning. Now I lose the best part of a day travelling to and in the airports to get home
                          Yeah me to...the Inis falling. .and the connaught. ...those were the days.
                          Now it's Pembroke. ..and that extra leg between Swansea and Pembroke makes my heart sink...it takes forever.
                          Then drive down from Rosslaire. ..start feeling at home when hit Youghal
                          . ...

Comment

Working...
                          X