Munster Shop in Cork??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster Shop in Cork??

Anyone know whats the story ? The shop is gone from Maylor St All merchandise now on sale in Lifestyle or what?

Thats correct

Comment

Originally posted by oilean View Post
      Anyone know whats the story ? The shop is gone from Maylor St All merchandise now on sale in Lifestyle or what?
      The shop gone from Limerick City too. Probably made sense due to the link up with Lifestyle.

Comment

Lifestyle are now the official Munster shop but you will find nothing to fit , In there shops and online they only have Large in the ERC jersey . Elverys are doing a great deal on Munster gear and beating Lifestyle prices hands down check it out

Comment

Originally posted by leeview View Post
          Lifestyle are now the official Munster shop but you will find nothing to fit , In there shops and online they only have Large in the ERC jersey . Elverys are doing a great deal on Munster gear and beating Lifestyle prices hands down check it out
          I know this from buying kids jerseys at Xmas. You can order the online stuff in to be collected the next day in Lifestyle. I used to love Elverys in the Crescent but they're Munster stock is gone way down it's mostly New Zealand and Ireland gear.

Comment

Will Lifestyle stock World Cup gear too? Those "20 countries" t shirts looked good

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterBakery View Post
              I know this from buying kids jerseys at Xmas. You can order the online stuff in to be collected the next day in Lifestyle. I used to love Elverys in the Crescent but they're Munster stock is gone way down it's mostly New Zealand and Ireland gear.
              I ordered two items from Elverys on Monday got them Tuesday by Express post no delivery charge if your order is over 50 euro . The Munster jersey 32-50 euro on Lifestyle site same day 65 euro so much for our official Munster shop we are really being ripped off we should have a thread giving best prices that you can Get Munster gear for it's the only way to stop being ripped off I would start it but I don't know how

Comment

I could not get a 3-4 years Munster set in Lifestyle even online , I got them on line in Elverys 20 euro I for one will be shopping around from now on

Comment

Lifestyle are useless for all things rugby. I miss the variety of stock that you could get in they Munster shop.

Comment

I ordered two items from Elverys on Monday got them Tuesday by Express post no delivery charge if your order is over 50 euro . The Munster jersey 32-50 euro on Lifestyle site same day 65 euro so much for our official Munster shop we are really being ripped off we should have a thread giving best prices that you can Get Munster gear for it's the only way to stop being ripped off I would start it but I don't know how
                    Never even thought of online. At time I got the discount with MRSC card but will keep an eye out as I love buying some gear at end of season myself. Elverys to be fair do smashing international gear

Comment

Will Elverys have World Cup merchandise?

Comment

Said the same when they took over and they gave me a voucher and said in the coming months they'd have extra stock. Never changed really, and elverys had more munster stock than the official supplier.
                        Stand up and fight

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
                          Lifestyle are useless for all things rugby. I miss the variety of stock that you could get in they Munster shop.
                          Finn's Corner FTW!
                          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Back in '97 got a lions Jersey in Finns corner when no one else stocked them.

Comment

Originally posted by KerryFan View Post
                              Back in '97 got a lions Jersey in Finns corner when no one else stocked them.
                              They ordered me in a training jersey from 97 and I still have it.
                              "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X