Pro12 Semi Final Ticket thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro12 Semi Final Ticket thread

(Mod note - posts split from match discussion to create this thread.)

Caution all, it appears "An initial allocation of tickets will be available on public sale here from 8pm tonight".
    http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/20622.php#.VVd_tpOeGxE
    Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Lads, anyone trying to buy tickets, doesn't seem to be open yet....

Comment

Thought we had first call on tickets before public sale? Otherwise why be a member? not that I am giving up mine!!!

Comment

According to am e-mail I got and the announcement made as I left the Park after the match, sales will start this evening at eight for the Clubs and the MRSC and will also go on sale to the public on Ticketmaster.

As I understand it, there will be three separate streams of ticket sales.

Comment

Originally posted by oilean View Post
          Thought we had first call on tickets before public sale? Otherwise why be a member? not that I am giving up mine!!!
          You can stand in line like the rest of us!

Comment

Tickets on ticket master but nothing on mrsc site, am I missing something?

Comment

6 cat b picked up for 120 euro. Not bad value. Introducing 1 adult and 1 kid for 40 is a good move.

looking forward to it. Hopefully the crowd will be bigger than our last Celtic league semi in Limerick!

Comment

Just got 3 for the WTS.

Comment

I'm open to advice on kenmare finest establishment to watch this in

Comment

Originally posted by bmacky View Post
                    Tickets on ticket master but nothing on mrsc site, am I missing something?
                    You need to log onto your ticket account like you did for renewal

Comment

Originally posted by saarlander View Post
                      You need to log onto your ticket account like you did for renewal
                      I've loigged into my account but don't see tickets for the game, I see one for Pro12 Game1 in Thomond Park but not if that's the S/F

Comment

It's listed as pro 12 playoff. Log out and back in as its up there ok

Comment

I can't see them either
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

no event keeps coming up for me.

Comment

I've logged out and into my mrsc account twice and no sign of tickets. when I click on the munster tickets link it says its a dangerous site
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                              X