Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarlets v Munster match download?

Hi all,
    Been away for most of the last couple of weeks and wasn't able to get seeing the Scarlets v Munster game on Saturday, so am wondering whether anyone might have a direct link to the game or to extended highlights they could post here. Since I'd like to watch it "as live" if at all possible, I've been avoiding anything that might give me any mention of the result - so of course browsing the Pro12 site or even doing a google search would be a bit counterproductive! For the same reason I haven't gone too far into the match thread either.

Checked acrossthetasman but it ain't there, not yet at least. So if anyone has a link that doesn't reveal the result, brilliant, but if not then no biggie. :)
    Tis but a scratch.

Munster lost 35-4. Two conversions, no tries.

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Game was uploaded to acrossthetasman today. :)
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
        Hi all,
        Since I'd like to watch it "as live" if at all possible, I've been avoiding anything that might give me any mention of the result - so of course browsing the Pro12 site or even doing a google search would be a bit counterproductive! For the same reason I haven't gone too far into the match thread either.
        Your self-control is awesome Chippy. Where have you been - in your coal shed?
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

I was in forn parts for a while - a highlight of the trip was that I met up with the very affable i_like_cake of this parish, who is somewhat taller than his online persona would lead you to believe. ;)
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
            I was in forn parts for a while - a highlight of the trip was that I met up with the very affable i_like_cake of this parish, who is somewhat taller than his online persona would lead you to believe. ;)
            So, and it has to be asked...... Does he like cake?
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
              Not during Lent Shirley ...
              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
              Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                Now that you ask, I seem to recall it got a mention despite the presence of wine and tapas (most of which was hoovered up by a rather hungover mr chips ...)
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                X