No more Wiziwig!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more Wiziwig!!!!

No more Wiziwig due to new laws in Spain.
    will need to find a good site for the days when Kingtiger doesn't have a stream.

"Main reason is the ridiculous part of the law that forces sites to follow a strict DMCA policy, in which you need to act within 3 days after receiving a complaint, failing to do so will result in an adminstrative party (the ministry of culture) judging about the complaint. They can then force your domain to be blocked, make your website inaccesible, hosting to be shut down, ads to be removed and bank accounts to be closed. After a second complaint fines of 600.000 euros will be given. You might think there should be ways to workaround the law, but there's also a part that states that after a complaint of party "x", all possible "illegal" content of that party "x" has to be removed and kept removed, failing to do so makes you again facing all the penalties as decscribed above. As this all goes by bypassing jury or judge (law court), the risks have become too high to continue our website. "

http://www.wiziwig.tv/offline.html

Disaster!!!!!!!

Comment

Will be showing on BNSPH- channel (155) tomorrow evening @ 7pm that's cablevision in NYC
      westies vs red army
      employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
      beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
      who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
      we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
        Disaster!!!!!!!
        Bit rich you getting free sports channels and you calling water protesters freeloaders
        how things change
        clowns

Comment

Sickened... looks like no more live games for me. Does anyone know of other sites or was wiziwig the only reliable one left?

Comment

Touch wood Hola is working for me at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
              Sickened... looks like no more live games for me. Does anyone know of other sites or was wiziwig the only reliable one left?
              Wiziwig was merely a directory. The streaming sites aren't affected.
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                Bit rich you getting free sports channels and you calling water protesters freeloaders
                how things change

That would be a wonderful post . . . .bar a few small details.

The first, not that its any of your business but I have fully paid for SKY Sports.

and secondly I never referred to any Water Protester as a free loader.

A sanctimonious post of horse manure.

Keep up the good work kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                  That would be a wonderful post . . . .bar a few small details.

The first, not that its any of your business but I have fully paid for SKY Sports.

and secondly I never referred to any Water Protester as a free loader.

A sanctimonious post of horse manure.

Keep up the good work kid.
                  thanks just thought I'd point it out
                  clowns

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                    Wiziwig was merely a directory. The streaming sites aren't affected.
                    It was an extremely handy directory which saved a lot of time. I imagine it'll be a task to find working links from specific sites just before a game now.

Comment

Any link for today

Comment

http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/connac...live-streaming
                        Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

There is definitely a concerted effort to clamp down on copyrighted material.

The thing is that once something becomes digital, then some clever clogs somewhere will write an app / program to exploit.

I've a few apps on my phone to watch live sport, XMBC on an android box to get as many movies / sport/ TV shows as I want.

I could post a million providers who, for 20 quid a month, will supply you with hundreds of channels from across the world on recordable Linux boxes (have a Google for Mag250).

I font know what the future holds, but once we went digital this was always on the cards.
                          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Live Media player app is very good.
                            We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                            Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Mobdro on Android is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X