Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callers with an Irish accent will be treated with suspicion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Callers with an Irish accent will be treated with suspicion.

Shirley rugby quip of the year?

http://www.saracens.com/saracens-buy-now-for-munster/

Update: Personally I think that a team wishing to ensure they maximize the number of home fans at a home game are entitled to do a spot of 'racial profiling'. In this case, given the poor behaviour (with the public address system) at the previous fixture against Munster last year - they do deserve to have these remarks taken out of context and 'explored' and hopefully discomforting the miserable feckers (that is the club not the fans) in the process.
    Last edited by AdolphusGrigson; 21st-December-2014, 18:32.
    ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
    AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
    That is illegal.

Comment

I've taken a screenshot of that. Any suggestions as to where it should be sent - EPRC, World Rugby, RFU, IRFU ... ?
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
        Just called and left a message. --)
        "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
          I've taken a screenshot of that. Any suggestions as to where it should be sent - EPRC, World Rugby, RFU, IRFU ... ?
          All of the above.
          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
            That is illegal.
            http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/wales/...s_and_services

Comment

If it was any other club you'd laugh and take it as a compliment! It actually angers me that the only want bona fide saracens supporters. Tgere Are 2 teams playing and those Munster travelling are hardly doing it for something to do.
              Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                If it was any other club you'd laugh and take it as a compliment! It actually angers me that the only want bona fide saracens supporters. Tgere Are 2 teams playing and those Munster travelling are hardly doing it for something to do.
                And the other 8,000 seats would be filled by...?

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  New Applications Department
                  FAO Mr Nigel Farage
                  UKIP HQ,
                  Enoch Powell House,
                  Little Britain Street,
                  White-church,
                  Enger-land,
                  Blk5 0UT
                  ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                  AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

"The most friendly sports stadium in Europe"

Are we only entitled to 10% of tickets? I always thought it was much more than that.
                    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Going to the human rights commission might take our bitterness a bit too far

Comment

I think they're joking lads. Much as this puts us out, it's exactly what we'd demand in reverse.
                        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                          I think they're joking lads. Much as this puts us out, it's exactly what we'd demand in reverse.
                          thinking it and kniowing it, but printing it? Seriously?
                          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                            Just called and left a message. --)
                            Could we ask Liam Neeson to call them up?. He's very persuasive

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                              thinking it and kniowing it, but printing it? Seriously?
                              I'd read it as pretty tongue in cheek.

The number of people phoning with Bertie Wooster accents and addresses in Cork is going to go through the roof.
                              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
                              X