Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaffa
    replied
    Yes, South Court , park and ride from there to Thomond.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy Whac
    replied
    Originally posted by jaffa View Post
    Hi guys, we have a spare room at the Great Southern Hotel, PM if anyone is interested.
    Where? Is there a GSH in Limerick?

Leave a comment:

• jaffa
    replied
    Hi guys, we have a spare room at the Great Southern Hotel, PM if anyone is interested.

Leave a comment:

• Another English Bob
    replied
    Four South Terrace tickets avaialable - 30 quid each - send me a PM if youre interested

Leave a comment:

• solerina
    replied
    Originally posted by Bosco View Post
    Get in early and you can cross over the back of the terrace above the tunnel
    Thanks, I will do that !!!

Leave a comment:

• bomberbuckley
    replied
    Anyone know of buses running from cork to this game? No trains because of bank holiday and bus eireann bus will get us there but we will be too late to get last bus home. Need 3 seats if possible

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied
    No worries WL! Bit late now to try and arrange a place to stay on Stephen's night anyway, I reckon. Might get down for another fixture later in the season.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    Bumpity-bump - just in case there's someone out there who can help ...
    Sorry Chippy, I can't make it but gave my tickets to a friend at work

Leave a comment:

• Bosco
    replied
    Get in early and you can cross over the back of the terrace above the tunnel

Leave a comment:

• solerina
    replied
    Hey all, we have 2 east terrace south season tickets and one east terrace north ticket for the Leinster game...is it possible to get to the south from the north part of the terrace or is it blocked off behind the dug out ?
    Have never tried to do this so cant be sure, Thanks for any info !!

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied
    Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    Was looking for tickets myself a couple of weeks ago but haven't found anything that suits us. If anyone has a pair of stand tickets seated together on either the East or West side, please let me know - can't really book accommodation till I know whether we're travelling down.
    Bumpity-bump - just in case there's someone out there who can help ...

Leave a comment:

• Eoin14
    replied
    Anyone with southeast terrace ticket, ill swap my east stand ticket for it! Pm if interested

Leave a comment:

• lactose intolerant
    replied
    Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
    Really looking forward to this game....the missus is due on 28th....so even if something does stir, shur the Maternity is a stones throw away.
    I think I've seen this play.....

Leave a comment:

• blackwarrior
    replied
    Guys - please cool it! Wrong argument on the wrong thread. All of you are bigger than this.

Leave a comment:

• rathbaner
    replied
    Anyway, back on topic, ....

I'd be a bit concerned that we might be facing a very determined Leinster on St Stephenzes Day on the back of Connacht beating them at the RDS with some fancy Dan back play not seen in Dublin since Munster beat them out the gate at the Aviva.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X