Munster vs Leinster - Stephen's day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    Was looking for tickets myself a couple of weeks ago but haven't found anything that suits us. If anyone has a pair of stand tickets seated together on either the East or West side, please let me know - can't really book accommodation till I know whether we're travelling down.
    Bumpity-bump - just in case there's someone out there who can help ...
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Hey all, we have 2 east terrace south season tickets and one east terrace north ticket for the Leinster game...is it possible to get to the south from the north part of the terrace or is it blocked off behind the dug out ?
      Have never tried to do this so cant be sure, Thanks for any info !!

Comment

Get in early and you can cross over the back of the terrace above the tunnel
        The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
          Bumpity-bump - just in case there's someone out there who can help ...
          Sorry Chippy, I can't make it but gave my tickets to a friend at work
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

No worries WL! Bit late now to try and arrange a place to stay on Stephen's night anyway, I reckon. Might get down for another fixture later in the season.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Anyone know of buses running from cork to this game? No trains because of bank holiday and bus eireann bus will get us there but we will be too late to get last bus home. Need 3 seats if possible

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
                Get in early and you can cross over the back of the terrace above the tunnel
                Thanks, I will do that !!!

Comment

Four South Terrace tickets avaialable - 30 quid each - send me a PM if youre interested

Comment

Hi guys, we have a spare room at the Great Southern Hotel, PM if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by jaffa View Post
                      Hi guys, we have a spare room at the Great Southern Hotel, PM if anyone is interested.
                      Where? Is there a GSH in Limerick?

Comment

Yes, South Court , park and ride from there to Thomond.

Comment

Working...
                        X