• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster vs Leinster - Stephen's day

Is there a thread for this already?
    I just wondered does anyone know do I need to buy a ticket for this,
    or can you turn up at the gate?
    Is it a definite sell - out?

Was looking for tickets myself a couple of weeks ago but haven't found anything that suits us. If anyone has a pair of stand tickets seated together on either the East or West side, please let me know - can't really book accommodation till I know whether we're travelling down.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mtcmolloy View Post
      Is there a thread for this already?
      I just wondered does anyone know do I need to buy a ticket for this,
      or can you turn up at the gate?
      Is it a definite sell - out?
      There are tickets available on Ticketmaster. Not sure what's left though.

Edit - sorry just realised that I probably didn't answer your question. If I were you I'd buy a ticket now. I'd expect that even if it does sell out, you'd still pick one up outside but maybe not worth the chance.
      Last edited by buster; 16th-December-2014, 16:03.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
        Was looking for tickets myself a couple of weeks ago but haven't found anything that suits us. If anyone has a pair of stand tickets seated together on either the East or West side, please let me know - can't really book accommodation till I know whether we're travelling down.
        Preferably room with a view of the motorway?
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
          Preferably room with a view of the motorway?
          Ha, to be honest I couldn't give a fup when it was that cheap! :-P We stayed in a town centre establishment before now where the entire upstairs corridor smelled of the blocked drains. That one wasn't such a bargain ... :-(
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Tickets available on Ticketmaster, some stand tickets now being sold at €80 which probably means it's going to be a sellout.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
              Tickets available on Ticketmaster, some stand tickets now being sold at €80 which probably means it's going to be a sellout.

Please do not buy tickets from Ticketmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                Please do not buy tickets from Ticketmaster.
                I'd like to agree with you but how can Joe Public get tickets without using TM, I'd prefer to see the stadium full than people not buying via TM.

Comment

I'd like to agree with you but how can Joe Public get tickets without using TM, I'd prefer to see the stadium full than people not buying via TM.

How do Munster Rugby square dealing with Ticketmaster with Ticketmaster's operation of www.getmein.com ?

Comment

Munster have a ticket office, maybe they could operate their own online ticketing system? It is not rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                      Munster have a ticket office, maybe they could operate their own online ticketing system? It is not rocket science.
                      Oh, that's another story. Until Ticketmaster are told where to go, then AFAIK, Joe Public can only purchase via TM.

Comment

Hi
                        A visiting Leinsterfan looking for a bit of local knowledge.......I have organised for a group of American friends that are visiting the south west over Christmas to attend the Limerick Races followed by the match. Unfortunately they will have their hire car with them, packed to the gills with suitcases etc. Would anyone have a recommendation for safe secure carparking within easy walking distance of the ground? I have googled but no joy. I would be mortified if their car got broken into.
                        Thanks

Comment

Try the Stand Hotel for car parking.

Comment

If it's packed to the gills, they might be better off looking for a luggage drop? I don't know where though.
                            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo View Post
                              Hi
                              A visiting Leinsterfan looking for a bit of local knowledge.......I have organised for a group of American friends that are visiting the south west over Christmas to attend the Limerick Races followed by the match. Unfortunately they will have their hire car with them, packed to the gills with suitcases etc. Would anyone have a recommendation for safe secure carparking within easy walking distance of the ground? I have googled but no joy. I would be mortified if their car got broken into.
                              Thanks
                              Hows it going? I presume they aren't staying the night in that case? Yeah I think the strand parking is probably the best option. I would imagine if you contacted them you could pre book a space at a reasonable price, especially if the car is packed with luggage, street parking isn't worth the risk, as would be the case in Dublin. There are other places to park but the Strand is probably the best.

Also if you need any tips on Limerick/Kerry (if they are visiting), id be glad to help

Comment

Working...
                              X